1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

shit talkers vs truth finders

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Dream Pits, Jun 16, 2013.

1. tigerboy5

tigerboy5 Big Dog

You can pay cops not only to not bother you but to keep other cops from ruining you hog bbq in the U.S. aswell. Mexico isnt the only country with crooked law enforcement.

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

to mexico, yes but nothing related to dogs. just vacation. have you ever lived there? lol

3. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

I've used Sandman many times over a few years now, as example of people talking without knowing situations, speaking when they weren't there, have no clue of circumstances. Some are mighty quick on the draw to call a dog a cur or some other label, not knowing a thing about the dog or what happened in his event(s).
    It's total hypocrisy at times. Sometimes mere overt ignorance.
    I am one who has never made any excuse for any dog quitting on all fours. I do know from many years, that some dogs quit, and some are just plain stopped because of what is on them. Just the eventuality of incredible prowess by one dog.
    I wish it were time many of us grew up in these dogs, and stop needing meaningless labels for things. Especially things you didn't even see.
    If any dog stands, it needs no label or name. It's just not what you want to feed if you want to feed what these dogs should be at their best level. Time to become more realistic, seeing these dogs for what they are, not something to tag. Some are what you need in order to succeed and some are not. Period.
    Someone said Sandman could have been picked up earlier. Then, all would have said what a game charge he was. This is true. But it wouldn't have made him a better dog than he actually was no matter what. No matter if they had done that or not. Again.........reality.
    Now, knowing that I give no quarter to a dog that stands, no matter what the time is, I still wonder one thing, given the level of the event, the time, the miles on each dog, ages and all that.................how many of you who are so quick to throw that dog into a bag, labeled something bad, have deemed dogs in your own back yard, worthy of breeding, that haven't seen one tenth of what Sandman did.
    Again, there are no excuses here being made for Sandman. What I am pointing out is the double standard I have seen so many express.

4. david63

david63 CH Dog

There's a lot of that double standard here where I'm from to your right. TDK

5. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

good post tdk

6. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Excellent post.

7. Jdll13

Jdll13 Big Dog

Yes but the odds of a cop taking a bribe here are extremely low here. I know from experience. I have lived in both places and they are two complete different worlds. If you have money in Mexico you can pretty much get away with what you can afford.

8. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Its the same here in the states. It usually just costs more.

9. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

This is my point right here. Very well said tdk

10. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Ya'll go ahead and bank on paying the cops off here and let me know how that goes for you lol

11. tigerboy5

tigerboy5 Big Dog

It may be different in mexico in terms of you might be more likeley to approach the cops with a bribe but in the states they will more likely approach you.

12. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

I second this, good post TDK.

13. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

LMAO!!! Yea OK! Your funny!

14. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Lol I know right!

15. tigerboy5

tigerboy5 Big Dog

16. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

I didn't say there were no curropt cops, they are pretty bad where I live BUT you're not walking away from a dog bust.

17. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

If so a lot more dogmen would still be in the dogs

18. Jdll13

Jdll13 Big Dog

LOL. Exactly my point

19. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Not really, most dogmen aren't as rich as people tend to believe.

20. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

what do you mean, most i know or have met are dirt poor! lol

and dreams right, try comming to america & payin off the cops..... BMF maybe, lol.... but your everyday schmuck with a backyard of dogs.......? ......highly unlikely..........they make more on salary than most can offer........chicago maybe.................lol