1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Shipping???????

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by TxDogger, Sep 12, 2005.

1. TxDogger

TxDogger Big Dog

I Need To Have A Pup Sent Here (texas) From Alabama, I Have Always Been Able To Go Get My Pups And Never Had To Use Anyone For Shipping, But Now With The New Baby I Can't Just Take Off, Any Info About How I Need To Go About Doing This Or Who To Call Would Be Great, Cheap Would Be Good But I Want To Get The Pup Here In One Piece So Paying A Bit More To Insure That Would Be Fine. Any Help Is Apriciated.

2. 440rider

440rider Guest

Check with who you are getting the pup from in alabama and maybe they can ship it to you via airline.....
    Shipping costs are determined by airlines and need to be paid in advance before flights. No C.O.D. Freight, Crate, and Health Certificate's are normally $225.

3. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

4. TxDogger

TxDogger Big Dog

Thanks Guys Lots Of Help