1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

She is Ready!!!! PICTURE HEAVY

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by maryellen1, Nov 11, 2006.

1. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

Today i told Jeda she is flying to BC to be with Satanscheerleader, and that she is meeting Jcleve and violet too on her long journey from NJ to BC...

she said she is soooo happy to be getting out of the shelter, as 3 LONG years was 3 years too long..

So, i give to you all the final pictures of Jeda running in the playyard at the shelter where she has been for the past 3 years:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

She looks so happy! What a pretty girl! Glad that she finally found a home :D

3. truegames

truegames Big Dog

I've seen Satanscheerleader on some different forums and she seems to be a great person who is dedicated to this breed so Im sure Jeda will be very well taken care of in her new home.

4. Aceman

Aceman Big Dog

I love a happy ending!!!

5. Attila

Attila Guest

3 years. Wow I bet she will be glad to have a perminant home. Looks happy running about. I am glad she has a home now.

6. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

That's wonderful news! I hope Satan ( ;) ) knows what she's in for.....:D

7. Suki

Suki Guest

I'm a sap for a happy ending, too. :D

VERY :cool: !!!!!

Congrats, and I hope she'll always be happy! :)

8. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

Good for her.... i hope she lives out the rest of her time living a good life.

9. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

she will live with Zoe until a forever home is found and be adopted thru her rescue.

10. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

I'm glad she is finally getting to get out of the shelter although I'm sure you will miss her.

11. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

I know what I'm in for! FUN! lol I can't wait. On the flight tomorrow! Then just one more transport up from Washington. Damn... I wish I had the jenny mill already. She's be lovin' it. I guess the treadmill will have to do!

12. she is truley a beautiful animal. congrats

13. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

today is the day. in a few more hours she will be in the air to WA... then tomorrow(wed) she is being transported to Zoe....

Zoe,pm me your email as i am at work, and danielle is bringing a copy of her paperwork to me here at work and i will be scanning it and emailing it to you so you have it before she gets there... violet will already have a copy from the flight.

14. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

its 9:34am.... jeda's flight is scheduled to leave at 9:45am....

15. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

Sounds like she is going to be very well taken care of and loved. Can't wait for the post when she is there. :D

16. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

Just fanatastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

well, jeda is in the plane flying now .... she left this morning and is due to arrive this afternoon, where another rescue will pick her up and keep her overnight, then she will go to Zoe in the morning...

18. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Just a half an hour left! Woo Hoo! Man.. I hate flying but I think I hate flying dogs more. I've got butterflies.:eek: She'd probably be laughing at us all if she knew what a wreck we all are! lol

19. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

ugg.. 3:55pm Eastern time.... this is like having a child... you are waitng for the time ...then pop here the baby comes!!! i cant wait to hear that she got off the plane ok... yeah, she would be laughing at us ....