1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Shark Attack.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CockneyRebel123, Jun 12, 2023.

1. Anyone seen that horrific shark attack in Egypt, just like a scene out of Jaws. Poor man had no chance, horrible hearing shouting for his father. You always think that you'd be able to fight one off but the first bite when you're unawares is often fatal, you just bleed out. The Tiger Shark was a huge specimen, they have have teeth like a can opener.

https://twitter.com/LeeroyPress/status/1666882967744937990?t=xAviJC5Hr3LyCKH5sfXiSQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/ellarussell197/status/1667469150564888578?t=pE_mGlqb6Lo6R7peoSulEg&s=19

2. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

I read this. Horrible

david63 likes this.
  3. It's all over Twitter, very graphic, people ought to be grateful that these attacks don't happen more often

4. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

I'll just leave some facts here...

Attached Files:

5. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

I am thinking 99/9% of all shark attacks happen in the water. Huge hint in regards to prevention.

I look back and can't count the number of open ocean swims I did in the service. We would cruise along in a helicopter, someone picks a spot, we hover and then into the water below. I can't remember 'sharks' ever crossing my mind.

To be young and thoughtless. Those were the days.

S

Ssdd likes this.
  6. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Joe Rogan always said he avoid the ocean because if he knew there was 2,000lbs monsters capable of eating him on sidewalks he'd walk in the middle of the street.....

I "grew up" out on the coast your way.... I'm good.

7. Yeah, and I believe most attacks are in relationships relatively shallow water, luckily we don't get them over here, there has been reported sightings of Great Whites though.

8. Pollo

Pollo Big Dog

You have far greater chance to die from lighting strike, train crash , and fireworks just to name a few lol
    I spend my life in the water and never thought damn I might get ate by a shark.
    With that said I’d much rather go by way of shark over cancer, dementia, stroke.

CockneyRebel123 likes this.
  9. *my phone is cracking up, relationships, wtf..... Lol

10. It's certainly one to tell the grandkids isn't it.

11. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Who the hell think they can fight off a shark lmfao

Ssdd and CockneyRebel123 like this.
  12. It has happened, even with the White Shark, have you seen this particular Tiger Shark though, that's one big ass Shark. I bought a set of shark jaws when I was in my early teens, not sure of the species but the teeth were unreal, I'm talking almost razor blade sharp, a shark doesn't even need strong jaw power, the teeth go through flesh like a knife through butter. A shark of that size, the first bite is usual the coup de grâce.

david63 likes this.
  13. tomjones2

tomjones2 Big Dog

Watched it reapetedly, from a couple angles. As a surfer who spent 7 years in FL, I’ve seen my fair share of sharks. A true nightmare for the family that witnessed this attack in Egypt.

david63 and CockneyRebel123 like this.