1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

scrumpy/cider

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by peppapig, Aug 15, 2010.

1. peppapig

peppapig Banned

anyone know how to make it at home??:confused:

2. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

you be better off gettin a kit from boots other wise you need to build a press,youll need to make some slatted squares cover the first one with a sheet of sackin , chop up the apples youll need shit loads of em,then spread them on the sacking evenly then then fold up edges of sackin to cover the top of chopped apples put another slat on top of the sackin that should now resemble a large envelope and repeat the process till you can fit no more slats under your press ,then press the the lot catchin the juice in a large container under the press below the slats , put that into a water butt add a load of sugar n yeast some fresh meat or dead cat to save money lol then leave it to nature :D hope that helps not sure if i missed summat out as it has been 20 years since my last vintage:dogdrink:

3. peppapig

peppapig Banned

crazy horse ill be trying that over the week.me n a mate are it.ive a huuuuuuuuge tree.so,all i need to do is get a press on the go. ...hmmmmmm....is it similar to that walking on grapes shit for wine??...lol....only not your feet!!:rolleyes:

4. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

ye more or less , you can also use an old bath put ya bucket under the plug hole and drop a naked fat bird into it ;) if it dont work at least it be fun to watch lmfao:D

5. peppapig

peppapig Banned

tell ye wat......thats not a bad idea m8.....bit crude but no need then to go all extreme building etc lol.....and i dont mean usin a fecking fat bird....lol....a big wack of timber board or something to stand on....hmmmmmmmm....i feel an A-team plan coming together....

6. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

sounds a good plan let me know how you get on ;)

7. peppapig

peppapig Banned

you will know for sure....ill be chatting jibberish even worse...:D

8. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

Peppa dont use fallen apples or bruised ones go for the fresh apples,as the fallers can have bacteria. Boy if you gets scrumpy like them oldboys make you'll be pissed by two mugs and you'll shit through the eye of a needle :D:D:D ARRRRRRR IT BE GOOD STUFF YOU!!!!!

Used to go to the Monkey House (nr. evesham ) years ago an old couple ran it soley scrumpy served in china mugs three of them first time out and i think i was tripping, the old boys that sat there night after night was hardcore lolol ahhh the good old days

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2010
  9. peppapig

peppapig Banned

oldtymer ill be ringing ye at 4am some night paggered:D.....lol....ill wait a good few weeks yet before i do any picking.they aint too big yet.but theres plenty.:D

10. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

you let me know when its ready ill pop up fer a piss up n we ll talk proper gibberish :dogdrink:

11. peppapig

peppapig Banned

its a date.....lol.....ill even get the straw hats and dungerees.....:D

12. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

i wear them all the time :dogtongue: sorry about the pinball title :D

13. peppapig

peppapig Banned

noticed that ye fucker lol.....:D