1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Savich's Ch Iron Kid ROM

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by liquorice kid, Nov 30, 2009.

1. liquorice kid

liquorice kid Big Dog

some info on this boy, opinions welcome , more pics ? Savich's Ch.Iron Kid Rom (10xw 1xl).jpg

2. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

3. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

4. BGD

BGD Pup

Impressive dog IMO.
    [​IMG]

5. peppapig

peppapig Banned

it cant shave for shit by the looks of it:rolleyes:.....its bic razor must fecked.....:D:D:D

6. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Rough lookin dog.

Vic

7. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

Nice one there

is there anyone running his blood still today?

8. Atomic Dog

Atomic Dog Big Dog

Thats a face your not gonna forget in a hurry. I read about him somewhere else. It was said he was imported into Russia from Serbia. 9XW 1XL ??

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2009
  9. Atomic Dog

Atomic Dog Big Dog

10. anders

anders Pup

I've had a daughter of him. Greatest dog I've ever had, but also an accident waiting to happend. She passed away last summer and is missed big time by our family.

As far as I know, the Iron Kid blood is used by some people, mostly in the eastern parts of europe. If you search the web for "Iron Dogs" I'm sure you'll find something.

If someone with the knowledge to do a write-up of some kind on the dog, It would be great. Or point me in the right direction to an existing one.

Also, does anyone have a birthdate on him?

11. bauer

bauer Top Dog

hes afine looking dog, to many scars

12. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

Thanks for the online pedigree mate, wish id thought of posting that LOL !! :rolleyes::D:D:D

13. Atomic Dog

Atomic Dog Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2009
  14. vagabond

vagabond Pup

Look for Samuray Kennel & Gladiator Kennel. I think they are from Ukraina (ex Soviet Union).

Pedigree Of : GR CH GLADIATOR'S RIZHIK 5XW

15. bigboy69

bigboy69 Pup

That dog looks like he rolled alot.

It's a shame.

16. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

He always impressed me for the longest

17. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

ill check for you, i think i may have a little write up somewhere, i think;)
    i did do some look'n into him a while back as he was reported to be a good one:p

18. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

sorry, can't find it at the moment. search www, should find plenty links.;)

19. Mavity

Mavity Pup

Looking forward to a write up on this fella

20. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

A Shame? whats a shame?

Vic