1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Sarona????

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by XxKonnectionsxX, Aug 7, 2005.

1. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Yes, sarona is a bloodline, and it is fairly old. That dog is heavy sarona, but I dont see many winners or producers in that ped except for way back.

3. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

I've talked to that guy, he's nothing more than a peddler, with junk for sale.

4. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

The Sarona blood is found in many true OFRN dogs. Shaker has a touch here & there & I do have a dog off of Trumps Mr. Magoo (Wilder's Red Inferno1/Sarona Widowmaker) & Widowmaker's Echo (Wood & Wilder's Red Inferno/Sarona Widowmaker). This is one of my old dogs but was a great one who is still producing for us. :)

5. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

We Have 1 Off Saronas Trouble Heavy Bread Hes 70 Lbs And Not A Pit Dog Hes Just A Big Ol Baby.......................

6. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

Thanks guys for your information. After exchanging emails and what not with the guy, the conversation always went back to "hurrying" to send the money "before they were all gone." So I'm back on my hunt. Thanks..

7. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

What You Looking For???????pm Me

8. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

Like Mia said,there are still a lot of Sarona bred dogs,but it's a lil older blood.My BoBoo has some Sarona base,and X and Sasha has a lot of Sarona.

9. edu052

edu052 Pup

I wonder if anyone knows of a kennel that still has enough blood Sarona?

10. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Miain stuff i saw was Clouse Some dogs sarona rooted from?? Not up to speed.
    See some definate line breeding, but no not a lot on showier lines as this. That Stabber seems to bee the hardest one followed. I have read the name, but not something I am familiar with. I was under ther impression sarona dogs had a bit o ofr blood, and only seeing a root or 2 at best.

11. puppdlr

puppdlr Pup

12. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

13. Boney7

Boney7 Pup

I to am looking for some kenells that have Sarona in their history. Super hard to find.

14. big von

big von Big Dog

Looking for a stud around Michigan Indian area please pm me if someone can send me in the right direction?

15. Despite the comments of other members. I know of the dogs in question. They are bulldogs. I'm pretty sure you would be impressed with what you see if you got the chance to see them, which none of these folks have. Not trying to be disrespectful but on this matter, they have it all wrong. The man is anything but a peddler. As of recently he is trying to get the blood out there that he has kept intact. Many of the strains have been turned into show dogs, this not one of those strains. So as a little advice, if you have not seen the dogs in question keep the comments to yourself as your opinion is just that, an opinion, and one that is based on a gut feeling that in this case is incorrect. When he said there are few dogs bred this way in the U.S. he was underselling it, there are NO dogs bred this way in the U.S. I feel this way about it, if you don't like it, don't buy it. More for me. I'm not too upset about the comments regarding it, like I said it's more for me and less for everyone else that is turned off due to baseless assumptions. One thing that did bother me was the peddler comment, that he is not. That comment is what provoked me to say something, otherwise I would have let you all continue thinking what you were thinking.

16. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

This thread was started in 2005, ten years ago, lol!!!

17. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Lol... First time I've known you to pick on a newb... Lol.

18. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Eaaaaazzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"! ! ! easy !

19. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

Where are the winners?

20. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

This is an old thread. Mary never matched dogs. When she finally went
    to one in Chelsie MI. she was busted with Joe D. and others. Billy T. is the one who mostly crossed the 2 lines. What Mary bred and what others are breeding today aren't even close to the same stock. This all got aired out on Face Book. Today as sporting dogs, :lol: come on! To many offers were made to many of them to go out of the country and find out. Game? Sure you can find some today but they aren't pit dogs! They are not money dogs the crosses you see being bred today. Show and no go.

As for the man in question, No, he wasn't interested in meeting to prove so, with callers of known reps.
    BTW his dogs aren't the same stock as the feed stock Billy T. was selling.