1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

sales thread

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by brad, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brad

brad Pup

im not sure about everyone else but id love to see a sales thread.the adoption/resue thread is great but not a sales thread.

2. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

I think what you are talking about is called The Kennel.

3. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

When you say a sales thread are you talking about a section to advertise the sale of dogs? If that's what you were referring to you can pay to become a premium member which will give you acess to the authorized breeders who are allowed to sell dogs on this forum. If I am wrong one of the mods will clarify but I believe that's how it's done here.

4. chrisoc

chrisoc Pup

how much is that then ?

5. brad

brad Pup

yea id love to hear from a mod or admin on how that works,id gladly pay the member fees if there is a section with kennels selling and buying

6. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

7. As has already been pointed out The Kennel section is a part of the forum where dog sales are allowed. Please PM Shon or 3mta3 for further assistance in gaining access.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.