1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ruiz' OHNO (Please Help!)

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Envy's Mom, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

I know I have heard of this dog before, but I cant seem to find any info on him. I used the search features and I did not find anything. Can someone tell me what this dog is all about.

I am also curious if someone with a peds online account could give me the links if there are any for Ruiz' OHNO (85700H-88); Stubner's Chocolate Candy (17500H-24); or even Blessing's Hooch(70200L-13).

I do believe these are bully dogs and not my cup of tea, but I would really like any info you guys could give me.

Thanks.

2. bigcespits

bigcespits Big Dog

I have Ohno and Choc candy. And they are not bully dogs.PM me if I can help to answer your question on them.Ohno is in my gallery pics.Why you wanna know about him? And Choc Candy?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2007
  3. http://apbt.online-pedigrees.com/pedigrees/printPedigree.php?dog_id=202700

http://apbt.online-pedigrees.com/pedigrees/printPedigree.php?dog_id=199015

there ya go

hooch is not in the database

4. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

I apologise for calling them bully dogs if thats not what they are. I hope I did not offend you. Can you please tell me more about their weights and temperment. Theie bloodlines? How many times they have been breed? Any info would be great.

Boogie can you please make the links public?

5. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

I apologise for calling them bully dogs if thats not what they are. I hope I did not offend you. Can you please tell me more about their weights and temperment. Their bloodlines? How many times they have been breed? Any info would be great.

Boogie can you please make the links public?

6. http://apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=199015

There ya go...

7. bigcespits

bigcespits Big Dog

Ohno might be 60 or 70lbs nowOhno is 6yr old.And yea his a big boy but dont let his weight fool you.And Nika is around 50 or 55lbs she is 9yrs old.And both of there temperment are great.And when u see there peds you can find out how they bred.And for how many times they been bred its non of your business Honest Real talk.Why do you want to know? Thats my question?

8. try those :);):p well those didn't work either...i see fk did anyway

9. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

Curious to know if you remember Hooch as a pup. I also was curious to see how many bros and sister were in the litter. I just like to know these kinds of things for general knowledge. Not trying to offend you. I could care less if you tell me or not. I was just curious.

10. bigcespits

bigcespits Big Dog

11. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

12. bigcespits

bigcespits Big Dog

Envy mom nice talking to you on the phone and FK and Boogieman Thanks for posting the links to there peds.

NOW THIS IS FOR THE MOTHER BLANKER THAT LEFT ME A NEGATIVE POST ON MY PROFILE.POST YOUR NAME DANM CULL HIDING.IF YOU CAN POST A REMARK WHY CANT U LEAVE YOUR NAME.WE ALL KNOW WHY CAUSE YOU ARE A COWARD.SIMPLE AS THAT.SORRY TO OTHER MEMBERS HERE THAT HAVE TO READ THIS.THIS IS FOR THAT COWARD..

13. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

I would just like to thank everyone for there help. I recently acquired a new female down from these dogs. Fanny the black brindle/white girl in my gallery is a daughter of my first APBT Raven. Well Fanny was bred to Blessing's Hooch and one of the pups out of the litter looks and acts like Raven so my b/f had to have her. I will post picks soon. She is a scatterbred Eli/Carver/Butcherboy on females side and OFRN/red devil on sires sire.
    Thanks again for you guys help acquiring info on my new addition.

Bigcespits: Could you send me the bottom of OHNO's ped and maybe a pic of Nika when you get a chance. It was nice talking to you.

14. sawyer

sawyer Pup

hey whats up i love the pic of ohno could you tell me how his mother was bread thank you so much