1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

RPMillmaker

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by YAHHOOO, Dec 5, 2010.

1. The Handler

The Handler Big Dog

Mr, Rodeoman, we all here appreciate your helpfull feed back. But where do you draw the line with patience,you talk about back order ok, but your making me wait like I ordered a rolls royce. Rp should tell ppl upfront the waiting time. If hes been making mills since early 2000, then 1000USD equals let me guess 45960 peso. He should be a millionare by now in his world. So why dont he find a better way of production. Im just sayin

2. tudor

tudor Big Dog

Is there any quality makers besides rp or dog trotter in the states taking public orders?

3. The Handler

The Handler Big Dog

Yeah,thats the question.Where are these famous millmakers at. Not just any millmaker,but one who can make it spin free an smooth

4. rodeoman069

rodeoman069 Big Dog

Full Blow Slatmill: [video=youtube_share;U5Rbg61spe8]http://youtu.be/U5Rbg61spe8[/video]

John Deere *Full Blown Slatmills*
    He's in Savannah Ga . I think the shipping is about 150
    The price is 750 witut the stained slats. The blue and white mill is 875. Look at the video on his page.
    He makes good mills

5. rodeoman069

rodeoman069 Big Dog

Hes on YouTube

6. The Handler

The Handler Big Dog

Yeah I emailed fbk nocall noshow

7. The Handler

The Handler Big Dog

Ill try him again.thanks

8. mitchm

mitchm Pup

I emailed fbk a few days ago and he responded with the same info rodeoman gave. He says the blue and white mill is "extremely free spinning" and also said he can make them collapsable which is something I was looking for.

9. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

Facebook Shortime Kennels, he is in NC