1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Roxy had a playdate...

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Poisoned, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Poisoned

Poisoned Big Dog

Does that make me a furmommy? :D

A friend of a friend brought his pup over and they did fine with each other. She has lovely manners with puppies, very gentle. He's a bulldog/husky.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She was yawning, I swear.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yes, he was humping her face in several pics..

2. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

Beautiful dogs... great pictures too... What viscious dogs lol. The pup looks real cool, one of the coolest looking mongroles ive seen...

3. pitbull_24

pitbull_24 Top Dog

That puppy is WICKED cute!!!!!

4. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

that puppy if i didnt see his face i would of thought it was a kitten lol

5. Noa1

Noa1 Big Dog

x2

Very nice pics

6. Poisoned

Poisoned Big Dog

He really acted like a cat too! He clawed at her, stalked her like a cat, it was hilarious..

Thank you guys, I just got a decent camera and am still working out how to use it.

He is pretty cute, and interesting looking..

7. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Told u many times b4 Roxy is very pretty. That pup is different, very handsome, hope u keep us posted on him. I know personly I would like to see pics of him grown. If you don't mind do you know if was he a planned breeding or a rescue? Just curiuos if there was an intent on crossing these two breeds, it did produce a looker :)

8. Poisoned

Poisoned Big Dog

His parents just belong to dummies.. it was an 'accident' and thankfully he was the only pup born from it.

However I have a feeling it would make a very good working dog.. He's going to need a job for sure.

Roxy is a pretty girl.. She is just too fun, extremely overzealous when it comes to food, as well :lol:

9. bullandterr

bullandterr Big Dog

woo very nice dogs, that bullgog/husky puppy is adorable wow

10. jacko

jacko CH Dog

that pup is cartoon cute !!!:dogkiss:

11. MCS

MCS CH Dog

I agree with you, and think he would be excellent for something like weight pull, or lure coursing, foresure. Not that breeding mutts is a good thing, but he is a cool dog and interesting cross. Like I said I would like to see how he grows up and what he gets into.......Roxy sounds very much like my Daisy. I hope she does find a good home, but sounds like you are atleast giving her a great foster home and a good chance to find one.

12. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Thought the pup was a cat to start with, kinda cute looking...

13. Poisoned

Poisoned Big Dog

She is a good-looking girl.. And she needs a place to go soon or I'm going to be in a very tight spot :lol:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You can really see the scar on her leg in this pic.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. ganja

ganja Big Dog

she's a gorgeous dog! and here I was hoping you'd keep her :( :p

15. Poisoned

Poisoned Big Dog

I wish I could, unfortunately she can't stay here long. I'm working with her to make her a better pet, more handleable, but then she needs to go, she isn't crated even half of the time here like she was at the old house and she has stimulations in the crate (and soft bedding), and exercise beforehand, BUT she is still stuck in a cage an unfair amount of time while she's here.