1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Rough & Ready

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Crash97, Jun 21, 2004.

1. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Rough & Ready

Anybody here seen the Trace Adkins video Rough & Ready. Shows an awesome looking bulldog. The girls in it ain't too bad either. LOL...Anyways, was wondering if anyone knew any background on the dog used. If it's down from game-bred, line, etc. Thanks

2. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Re: Rough & Ready

Damn, thought someone would know something.

3. gator

gator Big Dog

I dont watch many music videos but I will make it a point to check that one out before you get too pissed..

4. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

Hmmm... Dont know anything about that, but a friend was telling me about something he saw on Mtv Cribs... said some rapper has a kennel calle Pit Fall Kennels... ever hear of them?? Im gonna check it out...

5. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

i did
    Well, I found it... heres the link...
    The home of the "rare blue pit bull"!!
    ROGLMMFAO!!!
    What a fu**ing joke!!

6. gator

gator Big Dog

No peds. just pics. of blue bulldogs?

7. CRG

CRG Top Dog

yeah just pics no peds. not all blues but all are large show types

8. BDK

BDK oo7

The rapper DMX has pits also but i don't know if he has a web page. Does anyone know if he does?

9. Re: Rough & Ready

No he does not have a web page being how he is a very private person and he also keeps his dogs private.

10. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

hmmm... so maybe he has REAL pit bulls....:cool:

11. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Damn, that was funny. Those dogs looked like they couldn't get out of their own way....lol Maybe roll outta the way...lol

12. idgie

idgie Big Dog

DMX talks a lot about his dogs in his bio called "E.A.R.L." It's pretty interesting to read because he talks about all the dogfights in the projects where he grew up. Pitfall Kennels is owned by Big Boi of OutKast (it is close to where I live in Ga).

13. Re: Rough & Ready

dmx loves his pit bulls. he has a rip tattoos of some of his dogs that got killed when they got hit by a car

14. blueyamr6

blueyamr6 Pup

Yeah I just checked the video out
    good looking dogs

15. Re: Rough & Ready

that site is stupid, but the sad thing is that some people really think that blue dogs are rare, i guess theyve never seen blue heelers (however u spell it)

16. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

Whats even more sad, is that peaple spend thousands of dollars on a pup because it is a "rare blue"..
    And I agree, the site is a joke....

17. Re: Rough & Ready

yea its sad