1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Rookie Here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by drunkmuppet, Jun 28, 2009.

1. drunkmuppet

drunkmuppet Big Dog

What up? How's everybody doing today? I am not new to the breed but I am new to the game bred bulldog. I been around the APBT and amstaffs for a while but nothing like the gamebred bulldog. I recently was the victim of theft. My redboy/snooty dog was removed from not only mine but my kids heart. With that said I am deeply addicted to this breed and need whatever advice I can get. The first piece of advice iI need is: How do i get the bloodline that i am interested in? i mean I know what i am looking for( I think) but It doesn't seem to be where I am (VA). So how do you guys and gals get the pups from point A to point B ?
    I do apologize if this is the wrong place to post this( i told you i was a rookie, right?). And i appreciate any counseling io can get.

Good lookin' in advance,
    The Drunk Muppet

2. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

go to some shows..if you can hold your own talking dogs it wont be hard at all to find redboy stuff within driving distance. hell, youre in a better spot than me

3. drunkmuppet

drunkmuppet Big Dog

ok wood i hear you. i dig your sig. get it sig. ok never mind that. But how do i find out about shows? will the admins or forum users post them? and i am not really looking for the redboy stuff. I thinbk i want a Nigerino pup. But good lookin' on the advice.

p.s. i see the show forum

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2009
  4. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

Theres quite a few good Nigerino bred dogs around that area...Like woody said attend some shows and make freinds/contacts and go from there.

5. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

welcome to the site

6. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

Welcome, rookie

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2009
  7. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Hello drunkmuppet and Welcome to Game-Dog. This community strives to maintain the preservation of the breed and to aid in the fight against BSL. Please read the Forum rules before posting.
    We are glad you joined and we hope you enjoy your stay with us.[​IMG]

chinasmom