1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Roll Call: Lets see those Eli hounds/Crosses

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Naustroms, Jun 24, 2010.

1. PERRO

PERRO Big Dog

Male or female? I love the skull/scream dogs.

2. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

great pic preme, how it should be. that first hound i posted is half bro to that mean joe dog

3. todd

todd Pup

014.JPG here is mine

4. BIGTEXAS

BIGTEXAS Big Dog

mlmass and budboy...you both have very nice dogs and wonderful pics to start off a thread......

naustros and gemcity beautiful puppy pics.. best of luck with those..;)

mike md...beautiful animal you have there..looking really good...I'm dying to know what's on the top side??????:confused:

preme..very nice pics..are those all of the same animal?? just wondering..any ways me likey...:D

that's a male..here's a sister...

[​IMG]

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2010
  5. BIGTEXAS

BIGTEXAS Big Dog

6. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

7. preme

preme CH Dog

Attached Files:

8. hozomeen

hozomeen Big Dog

<qtlend></qtlend>here's my new one
    >QUINNS NEO<qtlbar id="qtlbar" dir="ltr" style="display: inline; text-align: left; line-height: 100%; padding: 0pt; background-color: rgb(236, 236, 236); -moz-border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px; cursor: default; z-index: 999; left: 311px; top: 26px;">[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]<iframe id="qtlframe" src="" style="display: none; border: 1px solid rgb(236, 236, 236); background-color: white;"></iframe></qtlbar>

9. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

budboy and mike I love your dogs, nice!

10. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

we went the skull right after breeding her sister to a kronos/cardenas male...got a boat full of freaks with that one...the jazzy bitch has turned out to be a nice bitch...but she has some bad habits that have left her teeth blunted....but other than that she is a real nice bitch...US1

11. phill

phill Top Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2010
  12. Oh, and how could we forget....

[​IMG]

13. art

art Big Dog

the last one... that a funny pic

14. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

is that llantas? love seeing your dogs gringo

15. shatoe

shatoe Pup

El Negro pups, new camera 531 (4).jpg

new camera 522 (2).jpg

new camera 502 (3).jpg

16. nice gringo...........

17. preme

preme CH Dog

wats up wit the eli dogs and them grins they all like showing off them pretty whites.....

here one i had got his littermate brother too

[​IMG]

18. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

serious lookin hounds gringo
    shatoe - some nice pups there

19. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog