1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

robert lemm dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by quinton2009, Nov 21, 2009.

1. i were woundering does robert lemm have had good dogs i know he had built some treadmills but did he had any good bred dogs:cool:

2. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

He has access to the best! The thing is if you can get one or not!

3. old goat

old goat CH Dog

Robert is gone and he wasn't a breeder .

4. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

No not A breeder, you are correct!

5. rodeoman069

rodeoman069 Big Dog

R.L took in a lot of dogs that were loosers, Or dogs that dogmen didn't seem worthy. I seen hem take a fue loosers back in to the same dog's thay lost against and win.
    Rough §tock Knl

mccoypitbulls likes this.
  6. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

You are correct! He helped me build my first mill, because I couldn't afford one then. That was about 40 yrs. ago!

7. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Years ago and still today, Dogmen would get a losing hound, or a cold hound , put in the work and change history concerning that hound. A great exsample would b Tuder's Dibo. He was bred by Howard H. At 3 years old he was cold. Earl T. got him from Howard and made history. Im not a expert on this. Yet I enjoy reading about some of the history of this worlds greatest breed.
    " Conditioning " Hard work , Good nutrition, and proper rest, and good heath have alot to do with how a hound can and will perform. Some hounds just lacked natrual abilty in general . Yet didnt lack Gameness. A great conditioner could take a averge hound and beat a better hound on condition alone if it go's some diatance. Matching dogs is a felony thats enfored. Years ago it wasnt. There has been many losing hounds that have went on to produce some of the best.

8. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

True! I had A tight breed Dibo bitch she didn't start till she was three!!!! Back then people were pretty closed mouth about there breeding!