1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Rip Precious 4-4-08

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by missybee16, Apr 15, 2008.

1. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Had to put my older girl down, just about killed me to do it. My new room-mate left the back door open & didn't close it good enough. Don't know exactly what triggered it, but when it I finally turned off the vaccuum to hear the fight going on, it was to late. Precious had a broken back leg & it already had been damaged from a car accident when she was a pup. Would of been harder on her later on with her weight & all. Still tears at my heart something bad. Tell all your room-mates, PLEASE KEEP DOORS SHUT PROPERLY. Wouldn't want to hear of this happening to anyone else's dog.

2. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

Sorry for your loss <3

RIP Precious

3. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

I'm so sorry, missy. :(

4. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

You are in my prayers.....RIP Precious

5. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

I'm so very sorry for your loss :(

6. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

RIP Precious...Roommates suck!

7. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

my prayers go out to you. and i would personally be putting my foot in yer roomates arse if i were you.

8. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Thanx you guys for thinking of her. Sure do miss her alot.

9. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

R.I.P. Ol'Girl, Sorry to here about youre loss. Big Game