1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

rip little ones

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by shadyridgekennel, Feb 9, 2007.

1. OOoops.. my bad.. How many are left now??

I had a dog reject a pup... we didnt know it yet, but her back was broken, and momma didnt want to feed it... She developed in the shoulders, but the rest of her body never built any muscle tone...........

2. we have 5 left, 4 boys and 1 girl and there all getting soooo big!

3. Attila

Attila Guest

The positive side of this is she will be able to keep up more readily with milk supply to fatten those little buggers up.

4. SisMorphine

SisMorphine Big Dog

I'm so sorry to hear about the losses. But the remaining pups are beautiful :)

5. I wanna see pics... lol I love baby pics!!:D

6. oooo ok i will post some new ones i took this morning while she was out to potty.

7. dog-man

dog-man Big Dog

Its always sad to see the lil one go, the reasons could be many, 1st time pregnancy, not letting pass the 1st heat, breeding the bit** to early , etc,etc, on my neos 2nd litter 6 survived out of 10, but its more common to loose new borns with large breeds . R.I.P your lil ones.

8. thanks but the others are doing great! there eyes just opened today and there on the go lol

9. survival of the fittest.

10. stormin

stormin Pup

so sorry for your loss hope the rest of the little are doing well

11. My heart goes out to you...but what happened , why die this little guys? They dont drink or whats the case?