1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

RIP Envy

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by Envy's Mom, Jan 8, 2007.

1. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

Its hard b/c you were the one that was there and that is how it was meant to be. R.I.P.

2. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

I am so very sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for you. Run free sweet Envy, you were so loved.

3. Aceman

Aceman Big Dog

So sorry for your loss. My mom had to get her Scottish Terrior put down New years eve, she had her for 14 years. She is devistated but knows she is better off and not in pain or suffering. Again, sorry for your loss.

4. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

I appreciate everyones kind words. I am dealing with alot right now. Thanks for everyones support.

5. i'm real sorry to hear about your loss.

6. J M A N

J M A N Big Dog

I am very sorry for your loss. This is never an easy decision to make....I know because I had to do the same several years ago. You will always have your memories of her and there she will live forever.

JMAN

7. OnionHead

OnionHead Big Dog

sorry to hear that especially to cancer rip envy luv goes out to you and envy

8. CHATNJACK

CHATNJACK Big Dog

Hey C. (Envy's Mom), I tried to send you a private message but got this... The following errors occurred when this message was submitted: 1. Envy's Mom has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space. Clear me some space will ya girl! LOL or call me, iether one.

Jack

P.S. I left you a voice mail.

9. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

Sorry for your loss.

10. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

Sorry for your loss! R I P

11. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

So sorry for your loss. RIP Envy. :(

12. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

Sometimes letting someone you love go is the hardest thing to do.

RIP Envy