1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

RIP- Dimitri O'Malley ( pic tribute, 56k no way)

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by rallyracer, May 18, 2009.

1. mastiffsj

mastiffsj Big Dog

Rest in peace big D....you were a very special boy who will never be forgotten.

2. mseebran

mseebran Big Dog

RIP Dimitri. So sorry for your loss Rally Racer.He looks like he was a very happy healthy dog, who obviously lived a good life, lucky to have you by his side.

3. diva

diva CH Dog

RIP Dimitri O'Malley. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?

4. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

the morning after i got back from HI, i was jetlagged as hell, put D out on his morning sport ( before he goes to his kennel run) to watch over the cows. woke up to torrential downpour some 30 min later. ran out to bring him in- he was gone- hardware failure- started searching- found him a short stretch down the road. someone hit him and tossed him into the culvert. his back and front left leg were broken, and he had some serious trauma. he was still alive when i found him. i made a sling out of a hockey jersey and put him up in the bed of the truck and drove back down the road to the house- he passed a few minutes later.
    there is a certain group of people in this neck of the woods that AIM for animals/dogs esp.

5. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

How horrible! Someone did that to a cat I had. My neighbor witness the car swerve into her and the occupants drive off laughing. But to knowingly leave an animal suffering in a ditch is unspeakably cruel.

My condolences....

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2009
  6. cutt

cutt CH Dog

man.. so sorry for the loss..

7. dajuice

dajuice Big Dog

Sorry for your loss, I know it's hard. You guys look like you were very close. He was Beautiful by the way.

8. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

Damn I am SO sorry! I saw him at the GA fun show. He was a beautiful dog! RIP Dimitri.

9. poundAPBT

poundAPBT Big Dog

I am so, so sorry for you loss. He was a beautiful APBT.
    Rest in peace, Dimitri.

10. InBearsMemory

InBearsMemory Big Dog

I am so sorry for your loss. I remember seeing a picture of him on another forum quite some time ago and I was totally blown away by how stunning he looked. I am sure he had a wonderful life and was well taken care off.