1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

RIP CH Sherriff Hooten

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by HBK, Mar 21, 2007.

1. HBK

HBK Big Dog

Well, I got a call and the old man had to be put down today. He was right at 14 and really went down the last two years. He will be missed dearly. I hope to have his son Sam Ch this season.

[​IMG]

2. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

sorry for your lost. he was a gorgeous dog.:(

3. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

My condolences for your loss. RIP boy.

4. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

5. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

Sorry for your loss. 14 yrs is a good long life for a dog though, I'm sure he lived it well ;)

6. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

Sorry to hear, looks like he was a good one. RIP Sherriff Hooten....

7. NOLEFAN

NOLEFAN Guest

I am glad he had so many good years, most of his kind don't get any where near that age. Here's to a full life, and the honor of those who took care of him.

RIP boy!

8. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

So sorry for your loss...

9. Michele

Michele Guest

I'm very sorry for your loss..RIP......

10. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

RIP Sherriff Hooten

11. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

I'm so sorry for your loss

12. very sorry for your loss! RIP Sherriff Hooten

13. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

That sucks. But 14 years is a nice long life! And look how much he brought to the dogs & the happiness he brought to people.

And I'm glad that he was let go with dignity & respect. All dogs deserve at least that.

Take care.

14. Caos

Caos CH Dog

sorry for your loss