1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Rf-1

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Tramplove, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

RF-1. Lets see your pros and cons.

2. Yas

Yas Big Dog

Pros: Some nutrients that are essential for improved health and performance especially if under stress/intense exercise.

Cons: It would be easy to put something superior together yourself.

3. It's been discussed why not try using the search feature.

4. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

u can't search rf-1 or anything other 4 lettered items

5. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Dream is right.

Yas what do you mean by "easily create a superior product"?

6. Yas

Yas Big Dog

Hey Naustroms,
    I'm not talking shit about it as from what I can see it's as good as anything else out there but with a little knowledge it would be easy to make something better.

7. WWII

WWII Banned

Yep. A lot more for a lot less. Been doing it for a couple years myself. IMO, most canine specific supplements are underdosed and overpriced.

8. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

Thanks for all your replies. As far a boogieman go, since your question has been answered ill let you ride.

9. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

care to elaborate? i'd like to hear what u guys have tried?

10. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

There should always be a reason for every ingredient you add to a feed keep. Undertanding this will help you tremendously. I feel RF-1 is good if you are not sure what to add, but yet cover all nutritional gaps your dog may need pre, during and post workouts.
    I've used it before but no I choose just to select what I think my dogs need at local health store or GNC!!!!

YIS

11. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

Thats the way my the guy that started me in this game will do it take a trip down to gnc and come back with almost everything ur dog needs.

12. Trelos

Trelos Big Dog

Why not try helping the OP rather than saying USE THE SEARCH BUTTON.:confused::confused:

13. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

Because then he would have to use the search button instead of the OP, but if he educates the member to do so it will be to his advantage in the future.

14. Trelos

Trelos Big Dog

Fair enough,
    Ala to leyi san o anthropos ine vlakas.
    All hale the mighty 'Search Button" lolll:D:D