1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Restricted Ontario Puppy Needs Out Of Province

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by Zoe, Dec 23, 2005.

1. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Bullies In Need are trying desperately to get this sweet baby out of Ontario, to me, but they are needing donations for transport. If anyone could find it in their heart to spare a donation to get this girl out of the province and to safety please click on their paypal link and help give her the chance at a long, healthy life. She does not deserve euthanization, or worse, to be used as a research animal. Outside of her being shipped out of the province, these are her only two options thanks to Bill 132. Her time is growing short and for such a little thing whose hardly had any time at all as it is, I can't think of anything more unfair.

This is the face of Bill 132....
    [​IMG]

This is the link to their paypal page....
    http://www.bulliesinneed.fivepixelmedia.com/donations.htm

2. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

how close are you to wpg?

3. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

I'm in B.C. not far from Vancouver.

4. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

were abouts in ont is this little girl?

5. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

She's in Hamilton.

6. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Well, well, well. Look who finally made it here! What an awesome little girl. I am already in love with her! :D

[​IMG]

THANK YOU to so many people who made it possible for her to have a chance at life. Jody, the shelter worker who knows how wrong Ontario's Bill 132 is, and fought to get her to safety. Sharon from Bullies In Need who hooked me up with Paisley. Kim, Ruth, Liana, Alyssa and Terry who temp. fostered her. Terry again for driving her to meet her plane. To Pacific Coastal for donating her flight. If you're ever flying in and around B.C. look these guys up. They deserve our business for being so supportive of rescue! http://www.pacific-coastal.com/index.php To James for picking her up at the airport. To all the people who donated to her transport! And last but not least, Sam, for once again indulging and supporting my need to help these death row dogs live a life in the loving safety of a family to call their own!
    This little puppy has made more people across Canada cry because they had to pass her on to her next destination, not only because she is so special, but no doubt because of what she represents. She is the poster pup for how WRONG BSL is! When a law can look at an innocent creature like Paisley and doom her to death for just exsisting, people can't help but feel pain for what could have been her fate, and for what is still the fate of many innocent dogs in Ontario, and other places that have chosen BSL over alternative laws that put the responsibility on the owner, where it belongs. When you look at Paisley's face, remember, there are countless others in dire need just like she was. She's one of the lucky ones but there are so many more dying, literally, for our help. Don't stop fighting for them. We are all they have.

7. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Here are some updated pictures. I love this girl! She's feisty with seriously no fear, smart as a whip and cute as a button. She is pretty well fully house trained. Drags me to the grass to do her business like a pro. Even in the pouring rain. She just ooozes confidence but also is very good at learning her manners as she is eager to please. Wow!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bitin' Marz tail. lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Gettin' the smack down! lol
    [​IMG]

8. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

LOL he does look like a little Firecracker. Gotta love that in a pup. Good looking dog too.

9. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

She's gorgeous Zoe! Great job on getting her out! :)

10. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

I have a feeling this is going to be one of the hardest fosters to let go of. :eek:

11. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Don't let go, Zoe! Never let go! (just a lil Titanic moment for ya ;) ) :) I sure wouldn't be able to.......