1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Resources for a Raw diet supplier?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by JBlazeRx7, Jul 10, 2009.

1. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Hello everyone surfing the net can be a pain in the wazoo! I just wanted to pick ppls brain on markets, farms...etc. On where ppl do and would go to get there feed for a raw diet eg. fresh chicken and so on.I've found some but i know there are alot that aren't listed. I have found some here in NJ but just wanted to see if we in here could suggest any. Thanks for any input on this!;)

P.s. What i wanna do is cut out the middleman.

2. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

Are U N/s Jeresy? In Ny We Have A Supermarket Called Best Yet Or Compair Foods And I Talkd To Ther Butcher And He Sells Me Every Thing At There Cost ..

3. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Here are some I came across so far:

Ashley Turkey farm
    25 Hillside Ave
    Flanders,NJ 07836
    973-584-7578

Stoltzfus Poultry
    4437 State Hwy No. 27
    Somerset,NJ 08873
    609-497-0636

Ruby's Gamebird & Poultry
    909 Rt 601
    Skillman, NJ 08558
    609-33-8858

4. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Yea I'm in North Jersey IMPACT631.

5. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

See If Those Markets Are In Nj And How Far Is Nyc From U ? Im On The Long Island There Are No Slaughter Houses In My Area.... So All I Got Is Butchers And Supermarkets.. Actually My Local Butcher Gave Me Good Prices Too.... Try Those Guys Out But Shop Around Casue Every One Said Diff Prices And Some Were Crazy With There Prices.. I Get Chicken Backs For 59 Cents A Pound .. One Butcher Wants 199 A Pound I Laughed At Him

6. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

Compare Foods Has Some Stores In Nyc Best Yet Has One In Queens.. Idk How Far U Are From Them

7. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

8. InBearsMemory

InBearsMemory Big Dog

In the summer time and fall we are getting our vegetables from a local farm. They are organic, cost a fraction of what we pay in the grocery store and are also tastier. We use them both for us and the dogs. Our eggs we get weekly from a local family that raises chickens. For those we pay just a few cents more than the grocery store but the eggs are fresher and bigger.
    For the meat we just buy in bulk from the butcher and whenever we see a pack of chicken or beef on sale we pick it up and freeze it.