1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

rescue people help?

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by annemarie21, Jun 25, 2006.

1. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

Well CB I understand your feelings, why don't you post some pictures of your dogs working? I'd love to see them.
    No one is forcing you to look at their pictures of their pets. I checked your profile and see you belong to the game-dog specific group, just hang there and talk game-dog all day long with your game dog buddies.
    Us worthless pet bull owners will be working to preserve your right to own the breed you (and we) love while you look down your nose at us...
    You know the site has inspired me to do more with my dog than have her lay around the house. I have gotten some good training tips too. So don't bore yourself with any of my pictures. I'm still in favor of you owning working dogs and would love to read about them and see pictures too.

2. CB

CB CH Dog

Yeah and trust me being in game dog specific isnt a big deal nobody has posted in that forum in about 3-4 months. I dont come to the internet to learn no more but i do come to talk dogs with some of the old people that were on this site but now that the site has changed into nothing but pet bull owners the old people left. I dont need to come to the internet to talk dogs either but its nice to talk to people that are into the samethings as you and get to talk to people in other places of the world but its not like that no more the pet bull people took over.

3. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

There are a couple that I really enjoyed reading their threads. Texasbulldogs was one of them. He really helped me out and taught me quite a bit.

Since you miss them so much, why don't you email them and ask them what's going on and invite them back to post?

4. CB

CB CH Dog

I still talk to them on another site but still liked it over at this place a little more.