1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

redboy

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by chloesredboy, Mar 24, 2007.

1. clutch billups

clutch billups Big Dog

he may be marty im really not sure i was just looking for as much info on as many different bloodlines as i could one night and when she asked about redboy i remembered i had that so i figured id share it ... im just learning about all this stuff my self so i apoligize if i posted some boguess info ill keep it to my self from now on ...

2. Marty

Marty Guest

No you keep it coming, I was just correcting that as that was what I was told ;)

3. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

You didn't post any bogus info, clutch, it was just written before KA died ...or at least I assume. Anyone know when that article was published?

4. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

I think you got it right Marty. I had a talk with Ted about KA awhile back & if I remember correctly, I think it had to do something with his brain. He died around 5 years ago. Proline is also working on their new website as we speak. I will keep you guys/gals posted.

Mel

5. Marty

Marty Guest

When they get it up PM me the link ;)

6. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

K.A. LMMFAO
    You all need to speak to JCShaw about him and the late Tim Murphy screwing him out of the dog.

J.C. didn't know you could stop payment on a money order but with international banking you can.
    Tim talked J.C. into shipping the dog as soon as he got the M.O.
    Then Tim stop payment on the M.O. and from his own mouth to my ears he told me why he did it was because there was something wrong with K.A.'s d!ck and wouldn't be able to produce.

Now he does... LOL LOL.
    Since Ted was suppose to be Tim's partner and the dog ended up producing, why wasn't the dog ever paid for?
    Or could he produce?

Eighter way it appears my old friend J.C. got had......
    Don't believe me? Ask J.C. or J.K. of SDJ.

7. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

Always spreadin some knowledge around IM. Last time I saw you post here was when I asked a ? about Maximillian blood last year. Good read on Redboy, too.

8. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Oh I can tell you.....................................
    I almost missed it going through this thread.
    Mr. Jeep was the handle used by the late Tim Murphy years ago as well as a few other handles.
    He really didn't know dick what he was talking about.
    He wasn't in dogs for even 10 years.
    In the end he was one of Tom Garner's crownies.
    Tim created Sporting Dog Online website and run it until his death.

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/realdogs/index.html

9. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

I have to agree with that. The level of bullshit in this one article alone leads me to believe that he doesn't know a Redboy dog from a Siamese pussy.

10. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Oh BTW we all found out K.A. couldn't out produce Ch. Gator when he has a son like Gr. Ch. Black Jack R.O.M.

11. dogman2007

dogman2007 Big Dog

there lots of redboy dogs out there and most of them are game and not all of them make it to the box.it also depends on which stuff ur dogs out off,ive seen excellent redboy dogs,the blood cross well with the jeep dogs,it good blood to have on ur yard.

12. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

i've heard great things about PIK's Boomer ROM dog. what you guys think about him?

13. masta of game

masta of game Banned

thought someone said boomer holds title for best producer nowadays... if memory serves me correct i read it on this forum

14. yellaman420

yellaman420 Big Dog

A buddy of mine was talking to me about how many different bloodlines the Creed dogs have been in and improved. Some of that heavier bone structure and all day long attitude are great to have on any highly competitive dog. I need to get my bills paid up and spend a day or 2 at IM's shoveling and listening.

15. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Good, glad you liked it. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2008
  16. Outsider

Outsider Big Dog

Iron Mike, Do you recall a guy in the Carolinas named George "Boss Hog" that use to run RB, RedDevil and old Cotton's Bullet dogs?

17. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Yes, I believe I do.

18. Outsider

Outsider Big Dog

My buddy hooked up with George back in the early 80's while stationed in the Carolinas..I've got pictures somewhere of sons and daughters off of RedBoy..Joker was one of them...anyway...he got a male dog from George that was a RedBoyxRedDevil cross and my buddy said was and still is the best dog he ever had!

19. Outsider

Outsider Big Dog

....come to think about it...Joker might of been off a Frog...I can't remember it's been so long..he told me some crazy stories of his time in the Carolinas!! Being from SoCalif I would tell some of my bulldog friends about these RB dogs and they didn't even know what a RedBoy dog was!

20. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

the craze over RB/Jeep/Jocko dogs is ridiculous. what the frick ever happened to trying to create your own bloodline that has everything you could ever want from an APBT? sure you have to start somewhere and use someone elses blood, but i see too many kennels running solely one type of bloodline. i have a female that was a gift and she is Jeep/Sorrells. and ya know what? she's a rank f*cking cur. but i love her so i feed her. people like to breed dogs based on one or two dogs from that line being extremely game or really good producers. find a line that has withstood the test of time and proves itself game time and again. and then find another that would cross well. individuality is one of the biggest things missing in the world of dogs these days. i personally prefer Eli dogs, but i don't run solely that. and what i have besides that (except the jeep/sorrells bitch) has no eli heritage at all. creativeness and individuality are the two things i feel will continue to bring excellent fast lane bulldogs into the world. not running someone elses stock and calling it yours. JMO, wtf do i know.