1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

redboy/rascal/jeep dog died last year on fathers day, and returned this morning.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by BIGEASY, Apr 16, 2011.

1. BIGEASY

BIGEASY Pup

well this is just a bit strange.. although i am not serious about the dog resurrecting, this pitbull pup that my homegirl dropped off this morning looks almost exactly like my male which passed last year do to an accident. He was just the greatest pit i've ever owned. This new pup has a few things which make me question his purity... his coat is close to the feel of a labrador's coat, and the fur aint close to the skin like my other pits in my yard. ... As much as he resembles my ol' boy Titan, my best guess would be that he is a labrador/boxer. I will post pics as soon as i can get my hands on a camera. Has anybody ever had a pit with coat similar to my description?

2. pitbull_24

pitbull_24 Top Dog

I had an Amstaff with a coat like that. Soft fur that was kinda... fluffy? lol im not sure how to describe it but it wasnt close to the skin. kinda floated i guess. she was a pup. like 6months old though

3. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

i've felt a couple APBTs like that, if im thinking what you're describing. and i know these dogs were pure. coat just a tad "poofier" than usual. a bit more feathery? hard to describe.

4. BIGEASY

BIGEASY Pup

yeh, exactly like that. the other night, he slipped outta the yard and ran straight toward my redboy/rascal/jeep/carver bitch n made major damage to her face when he latched down on her head. luckily, i got him away from her before she end finishing him. i love my dogs, but they dont love eachother.

5. BIGEASY

BIGEASY Pup

he bout 7-8 months. i lost his pictures. he stays with an old man from my church now cause im trynna keep him away from my other dogs. he picks fights he cant finish. im always his superman in these situations. lol