1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Redboy dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by hempjocsorrlby, Sep 19, 2011.

1. G I Joe

G I Joe Banned

if you are so smart... then you should know what lines loses more than they win or win more than they loose. why do you even make comments?... stay offline

2. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I don't believe in a "line wins more than it loses"!!...I believe in the ppl behind the blood!...anybody can have the blood but that doesn't mean ur going to win with it because u have rbj blood!!...If it was that easy everybody would be winners!!!..lol

3. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

It's alot of good bloodlines out there and all have their winners and losers but to say a line win more than it loses is horse shit!!..that's all I'm saying

4. G I Joe

G I Joe Banned

You are right i agree on the fact that is the people behind the blood and not the line, but in general you know what lines produce and get you the best chance to win than just any old dog from anywhere. Thts all am saying (The dog makes the blood the blood dont make the dog) but certain lines will give the best opprotunity

5. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

What would make a person choose boomer stuff over mims?

6. ROSE

ROSE Banned

Price and/ or location of the dogs.

7. Toppa

Toppa Pup

Well price for sure when you talking about boomer

8. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

So mims cost less, and where do I get the best breedings off of mims

9. He is still around.

10. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

wow thanks for all your help Lakewood dogger (sarcasim)

11. john denver

john denver Big Dog

Show me boomers or boomer jr hater

12. We have a redboy dog that has a splash of bellon blood in him and he is the best male we have on our yard at the moment. He matured a bit slow but once he did he made us real proud of him. He will litterally crawl up a wall like a spider and sommersault while still in hold! I wish we had more of him...
    We also have some Eli crosses and some of them are barnstormers and some are dancers.

13. Sorry dude. Not into posting others personal information.

14. john denver

john denver Big Dog

seriously. Your a fucking tool moron

15. What with all the hate?

16. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

Well dont be into saying (he's still around then). either talk or shut-up.

17. bestia

bestia Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2011
  18. Muy lindo el cabezon! felicidades!

19. Gotcha. good luck with your search.

20. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

Someone told me that TG has cottingham dogs?