1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Redboy dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by hempjocsorrlby, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Caos

Caos CH Dog

yes Sir I know

2. Caos

Caos CH Dog

and by the way Sarge POR are in SA too.

3. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

If you wanna share where in SA, you can do so in PM and youir secret will be safe with me til I want some...LOL

4. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

I like the garretts little redboy and deacon stuff. The LR blood I've seen kicks ass but the bit I've got I've got blended up how I like with some Midnight Cowboy/Boyles

5. cincyboy

cincyboy Big Dog

a bro if u dont mind i would like to get in contact wit people running the blood and been tryin to email sbk but either they email address not workin are my email fuck up but can u pm me a contact to them

6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i would of liked to see more of little redboy blood. seems like bingo & decon got the most press? naus we probably had it like your stuff because jerry & tugge was friends & bred a few dogs. i don't believe jerry liked it that much or he was starting to slip at that point.

7. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

I always loved the Hap blood, had a daughter off him some years back and she was a very good dog and producer.The Boomer blood is doing well now all depends on who bred it and why.YIS Ole Man

8. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

9. Thanks crushbones yeah she is a trill little 40 pound bitch and she can produce!!

10. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

11. I like the boomer redboy stuff and the mims redboy stuff.

12. And this is my mims bitch im going to base my yard off of her. Just bred her to my other bitches son. Grandson of weirdjack freak boomer. To my mims bitch dont know if it took yet. ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [407869] :: BUCKSHOT'S 2XW

13. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

great looking bulldog b&b

14. KSK

KSK Pup

Rockey Kennels has pure Mims

15. KSK

KSK Pup

16. KSK

KSK Pup

17. Judge thanks.