1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Redboy Dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by SlaughterHouse, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

very nice BEAVERHUNTER!

whats the Turtlebuster blood known for?, i forgot to ask! what are there strong trait they carry, and throw!

2. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

^like the top side alot :)

3. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Mooooouth :)

4. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

5. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

I GOT THE JEEP & TURTLEBUSTER DOGS I NEED . JUST NEED A GOOD REDBOY DOG TO ADD TO MY PROGRAM AN MY YARD WILL BE SET I THINK LOL

JawDog

6. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

lol mouth mouth and more mouth

7. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

the pups i got , its hard to compare at there age, but they seem a lil soft at the mouth, but there young still, i guess i compare to my oldest dog Boris, but that is not a fair judgment really on my part,

but Mouth might be needed!

you folks ever seen crosses like this one, much ever in your neck of the woods?:confused:

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=329301

and if so, what they act like?

my first time dealing with this cross, and after meeting and learning about there breeder, can't say I'm thrilled, but they could still turn out great, never know!

( i know the guy had well bred dogs, but he didn't put much thought in to the breeding part, why make this cross to begin with?)

I don't talk with the knl i got them from anymore these days, due to some issues on there end,

so asking what each dog lacked to make the cross is out of the question,

both sire and dam are dead as well now, so there is not much to go off of ...

but would like to see if anyone else tried this cross.

and what it did for them?....

8. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

or Boyles/Redboy stuff?

9. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

I have one. She is OFRN/Redboy. Turning out to be a good dog so far.

10. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

best thing to do is wait buck, no way to speed up the process and tryin to will hurt more than it will help. also i def woulbnt count those pups out eventhough circumstances arent the best. and if they turn out u will have lots of options ;)

11. dirtybump

dirtybump Pup

Those are very good looking hounds , I'm wondering how spirited the offspring would be if I out crossed my super tight Eli blood with an exceptional red boy bitch ?

12. skipper

skipper Big Dog

13. skipper

skipper Big Dog

this http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=164751 or this http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=340682 also getting ready to do this http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=286735 :D

14. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Eli/redboy is a great croos

15. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Boyles X Redboy crosses have been done with success...WCC for example! Good direction we can go in...you know I'm not a fan of the Frisco stuff but them young dogs can still turn out.

YIS

16. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

17. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

18. RedNoseProdigy

RedNoseProdigy Big Dog

here is a my pup from my last litter jeep/redboy on top....mostly bass red devil on bottom....great all around dog...year and a half
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]