1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Red River Curly "New Generation" Slat Mills

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by BigGamekennels, Aug 13, 2014.

1. These slat mills have speedometer and odometer. It has a 4 inch incline and comes with attachments to give it 8 inch or put on back to make it flat walk! Contact me at mchambersj51@gmail.com for prices and shipping rates! Thanks

Attached Files:

2. How much you asking for the RRC? Looks like a well built piece of dog working equipment...PS

3. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I agree, looks nice!

I know you said email for prices but if you put your location and a standard price minus shipping, I think you'll get more responses. Heck, if you're close to me, I'll be interested in the near future.

4. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Not sure if anyone interested but there was one of the OG RRC mills for sale on peds a few days ago. I know some like to collect memorabilia.

5. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

OP where you located?

6. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

You have to build on your customers service skills disregard my post and email I sent.

7. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

Per their facebook page, Big Game Kennels is located in Virginia.

8. treezpitz

He shouldn't have to track them down if they are the ones who come on here advertising.

9. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

I agree, definitely not a good first impression. Communication and responsiveness are obligatory for any successful business.

10. Ok guys the best way to reach us really is by email. We have been in the hospital with my mom who just had a triple bypass. We also don't receive any notifications of replies from this site.
    To answer a few question we are in SE Tn. Mills are $1200 but for the month of Aug ONLY we are running a 25% off special. My father (Greg Lowe aka the Millwright) has been building these mills since 1981. These mills are built from his plans and are exact copies of the originals.
    If anyone would like to call us our # is 423-365-5408 or you can text 931-250-3898 or 865-773-9930

james pitt and wiseguy like this.
  11. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

Hope all goes well for your mother.

12. treezpitz

X2!! I also hope for that and a speedy recovery!

13. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Same here, hopefully there will be a fats and full recovery.

14. Thank you all so much. She's doing much better

15. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Very nice product. I know some folks that have a few mills, and this is the one they said I should get. I have not used one yet but think I may look into it real soon. Thanks for coming here to make contact with you all easier.
    I like the old school mfg of your mills

16. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

best wishes to your family

17. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

has anyone placed an order? I hate going first........

18. C2K

C2K Top Dog

hum I never saw one of Greg sons but I have met his red headed daughter. Yes I have been to the two trailers and the barn. South on 75. If fact my ex's cousins were Lowes around LaFolette TN. Last I heard Margret was back in OH. according to K.G. I owned 2 of the first RRC mills. The black ones. 40 board mill. I also owned one red 41 board mill. Didn't care for it as much. Oh BTW the treadmill races at the OFRNR Nationals is on a black RRC mill as well. One of many still around. Were they best made, no but for the price back in those days were good for their price. IMO a hand break would be a nice ad on. The black ones you could make them as free turning as any Lemm mill. I also have one of the RRC breeding stands. Cheap and easy to make. I've had to do some fix up on it now and then over the years.

19. C2K

C2K Top Dog

The big difference between these other junk mills and the RRC Mill is the track adjustment. LOOK AT IT! Then you will understand the most important fact of treadmill making!

james pitt likes this.
  20. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Good to know.

james pitt likes this.