1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Reaching Out!!!!!

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by Lovin_Life27, Jan 8, 2013.

1. I'm located in Iowa. Willing to travel to get this dog into safe hands.

There is a small rescue that has had this Pit named Twist for over a year. He is neutered, crate trained, house trained, and good with other dogs.

Situations recently changed and he is now at risk.

I am taking him in temporarily but need a more permanent place for him asap or he.is going to have to be euthanized.

In my home we already have 4 dogs, 1 of them being a very dog aggressive male.

If anyone knows of someone looking for a dog or if anyone is interested please pm me.
    His life.is at risk.

Again, I am willing to travel to place him.

I'm going to post a pic soon.

Thank you.

2. [​IMG]

Here is this handsome boy.

3. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

damn thats a good lookin dog.

4. Kimo615

Kimo615 Banned

Hell yea it is! Somebody will want him as a pet do doubt.

5. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Loving life I hope you can find a forever home for the dog good looking boy. You should also try posting him up on Pitbull-chat.com. Best of luck to both of you.

6. Twist found his forever home.

7. teslafan

teslafan Pup

Yay!!! That's great news.