1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Razors edge puppies

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by bigcity, May 30, 2008.

1. Wow, in your area BigCity there are many great kennels and dogmen as well. Many are on here. Search around and you may find something you like. Hell look into twisted kennels they are in NC. I know nothing about them but the dogs looked great, and they do not charge an arm and a leg. Or use the lings above, BTW I am in VA.

2. Colby's book

Ed Faron's book

Richard F. Stratton's books

Diane Jessup's book

I have them all but Diane's. Ed's is a must have IMO. Stratton has great literature as well. There are many others...

3. texas_dogger

texas_dogger Big Dog

4. texas_dogger

texas_dogger Big Dog

Or if you are really that interested in weightpull and you dont want a AST why not look into a AB (really good weightpull dogs)

5. texas_dogger

texas_dogger Big Dog

Decided on anything yet? I might seem rude but I am just trying to get a idea of what you want. Do you know?