1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Raz

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by wallyy, Apr 10, 2014.

1. wallyy

wallyy Big Dog

2. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Looks like a solid sound sbt, nice pic.

3. toom

toom Big Dog

Nice looking sbt,,,what lines was he bred from?

4. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Nice lookin Wally. How things been going for you?

5. wallyy

wallyy Big Dog

Re: RazThis is his sire and dam.

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. wallyy

wallyy Big Dog

[​IMG]
    Here is one of his sons, when he was put back to an inbred bitch line. All going pretty well here. Hope everyone has had a good start to the year. Cheers.

7. toom

toom Big Dog

All 3 are consistent looking I like the sire the most. I take it there just a back yard bred dogs or your just rude?

8. wallyy

wallyy Big Dog

Thought it would be best to put up a couple of photos of animals closely related with-in the same line. Certainly did not attend it to come across rude. Cheers.

9. toom

toom Big Dog

Sorry wallyy,,,,you got 3 generations of small,,,plenty of leg for a small dog,,,athletic,,,full stb,,,kind of peaks some curiosity.I had one out of ken hodgins breeding that look just like the one up top.He was 40LBs,,,,your dogs look like there in the high 30's maybe 4oLB?Those are all good looking stb's....!