1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Raw Food Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Beatrix Kiddo, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

little bit of a heavy bone meal: chicken drum, foot, breast, liver, sweetbreads, green tripe, coconut oil

[​IMG]

2. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

3. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

[​IMG]

Sent from my microwave using Tapatalk

4. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

damn he get the beer too?

5. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

looks like he's already had one hehehe! Merry Christmas Pook! This girl got a frozen lamb stuffed Kong while I was away at Xmas festivities. Came home to it destroyed, oh well at least she had fun and tore up something she was allowed to. That's a win in my book.

[​IMG]

6. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lmao I got a beer drinker too, and a bitch that will turn her nose up at beer but will drink wine.... Smdh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Franzi216

Franzi216 Top Dog

few pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

what's all you have in these pics?
    they living like Kings over there lol...

9. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

[​IMG]
    3 hrs
    No more Kong's for these assholes.

10. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

[​IMG]
    What my stud dog eats, bless his old ass heart.
    Chicken 1/4, hamburger, pork, mackerel, liver, egg, oils.

11. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

Yes he did OKC lol and none of ours can have those but him Beatrix, I'll show you our Kong collection lol

12. Franzi216

Franzi216 Top Dog

We fed green tripe, chicken karkas,rabbit ears, salmon and other fish, sometimes meaty ribs, pig skin and in the winter additional rice and pasta.
    We fed 15 dogs raw but changed to kibble now. In working season they will go on raw again.

13. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

doing a little portioning

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

dehydrated beef trachea

[​IMG]

meaty goat neck

[​IMG]

yes i bought her a sweater in Texas, judge me.

14. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I wasn't going to say anything but you brought it on LOL, you just called ol girl a fur mommie for her snow boots HAHAHA.

Terrible pics but as always a great score of beef scraps
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

haha yea i sure did. I really just needed an excuse to tell my shark tank funny. I guess not many watch the show :) Very jealous of your deer scraps. I did find a local butcher that processes whole animals (beef, pork, goat, chicken) and said i can come by any time and dig through scrap barrels for free. I'm really stoked about it and hoping to build a better relationship with him! Going to take him some fruit from my job. ;-) Your kitchen is really nice! Keep the pics coming!

16. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..hell beatrix that dog better fed than me...lol...thats a good contact to have,,the fish/sardines ...can sure make em fart...pheww

17. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

Some venison scraps we got, just about ready to break into the first bag

[​IMG]

18. old goat

old goat CH Dog

be careful with the bones . deer bones are very shape and splitter .

19. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

They will be fed raw so they shouldn't splinter much if any. Mostly legs in there. I'll have to get some pics tomorrow of them having their treats, got em defrosting in my spare bathrooms tub lol

20. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Just don't go calling anybody that name again or I might have to remind you ;) Thanks for compliments and good luck with your scrap barrel pickup. Pictured was beef scraps but your xray vision did see some deer bones/scraps in the black bags at bottom of freezer, good eye lol.