1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Rampage Ch Ship

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Steeldog, Sep 14, 2021.

1. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

Here is a dog just a few miles away from me that is open for stud: What do you guys think? Pit Island gut busted not too long ago, so I don't think you will see titles on theirs dogs, although I am sure they are very good. modules.php

2. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

I didn't follow PIK issues after he was arrested but I will say the dogs are the worst addiction a man can have.

When ch shameless got given away for being a "dog house chewing piece of shit" the fellas who got him made him a ch and he passed after the 3rd. A group of us were over at the one guys house(who's been out the dogs for ever) and one of the ppl there asked if he would put on in shape for them. He said absolutely not. He welcomed them to stop by with the dog and he'd give his opinions about his shape but wouldn't ever touch the leash. When asked why he replied "that's like asking an ex junky to take a bag of dope across town and expecting him to come back sober".....

Little slim like rambling but take it how you will.

tomjones2 and Revelator like this.
  3. che

che Top Dog

@ben brockton they are ordering or buying fro
    U.S. years back we had some magazines over here to local but I don’t see it any more….

4. Hence when u speak about Europe there is a huge difference in west and former eastern eur
    1) west is probably same in a sense of law and underground , some did travel and competed in US and Mex this started back in 80ś , some of US travelled here and showed
    there were dogs send back and forth it was no biggi ,some wellknown dogs did win titles with some of there shows taken place in US and here

this has all come to an end when laws became more strict in the US but also in western europe where the dogs were actually banned in a few countries

2) the dogs were discussing here are mostly former and current eastern eur, and originated mostly from former western europe dogs that were shipped
    I actually personally known many of ship great grand parents personally
    these dogs were specificllay from the balkan area , hence the use of balkan rules that have spread to most former and current eastern european countries
    the use of losses and draws is not frowned upon as I know from contacts in the past , the talk of better dogs was within a decade after they started with the dogs it actually was already posted in the SDJ back in the days so I doesnt surprise me

gimwitag and Ssdd like this.
  5. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Off to a great start lol

7. gimwitag

gimwitag Big Dog

That bottom side is top top breeding overseas. My friend lost to tigro in 2 hours but tigro didn’t live to long after. He could be rom if he was bred one more time. I’d get a pup just because of the kozina blood in there

GrChHaunch and che like this.
  8. che

che Top Dog

9. che

che Top Dog

Also tref 2w my favoriet became dog of the year

10. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Who issue the titles?

11. gimwitag

gimwitag Big Dog

It’s not a vote. It’s the accomplishments that give you points for your country. No one man is allowed to do that without guidelines and definitely without footage.

che likes this.
  12. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Explain this " points system " please. As far as what che has stated that there is no magazine that issued titles such as Rom/por /ch/grch because they are all extinct now. As far as I know doy was something sdj made up in the late 90's after jk sold it. Personally I lmfao when the boys tried to put the doy title on Glenn and he did Glenn things lol

13. che

che Top Dog

They have private forum, and all the serious doggers are they. And they vote for the dog they think he must be the dog of the year. You must be known before you can vote. So only serious dogman from that country who is well known who is actieve

14. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

That's interesting. What country's take part?

15. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

Intersting. Was tiger here or overseas?

16. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

Tigro goes back to Jeep, my female is pretty heavy Jeep. I was not looking for another dog, however...but again, interesting.

17. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

What do you guys think of breeding to the Draco dog?

18. Revelator

Revelator Big Dog

DOY was created under JK's ownership. Gr Ch Joey was DOY in 1992, and I think BB Red was 1995, Mayday 1996?

ben brockton likes this.
  19. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

The pups are only $1200 and one day drive from me. But god knows I am not looking for another pup, I can barely handle the one I have, she is 6.5 months and a total nut job. Still can't be loose unsupervised in the house. And of course as great acting as she is she could always turn out to be a cur (although my gut says no). Since I have only 1 dog she will be unproven.

Guy wants $1500 to breed to the Draco dog.

20. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

Oops, I quoted the wrong post. This was the one I meant to quote.