1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

R.i.p.

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by ohpitbulls, Oct 31, 2010.

1. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

On friday me and a few friends was on our way to GA to pick some dogs up when around midnight a drunk driver hit us head on at 80mph killing one of my closest friends Jason Higgins an the other in a coma an is still in pretty serious cond.
    R.I.P. Jason (Big J) Higgins an prayers for his brother Justin who is still in coma... :(

JD

2. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

His pride an joy Carma ...

Attached Files:

3. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

Sorry to hear about your loss. I'll keep Justin in my prayers and I hope he pulls through.

4. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

OMG I am so sorry Ohpitbulls that is so tragic I pray his brother pulls through this RIP Big J :(

5. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Yeah live is crazy .... One moment we are all laughing an having good ol time the next thing i know is my friend is laying there dead ... Enjoy live an be thankful for everyday ...

6. ganja

ganja Big Dog

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend.. may he rest in peace and I hope his brother pulls trough...

my condolences go out to you and his family :(

7. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

JD sorry for your loss man. Jason was a good person and an even better friend to you. Wish nothing but the best for his brother and prayers will be given in his name and hope you are doing good also bro. YIS. Bonz

8. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

Man thats jacked up sorry to hear it

9. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

RIP Big J..........that's a damn shame man.

10. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

Holy shit, realy sorry to hear that, sorry for your loss, wishes go out to your friend in hospital for a quick recovery. Hope you are OK too, please keep us posted on your friend.

11. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Justin is awake an stable but will he never walk again :)

12. MCarver

MCarver Pup

R.I.P. Jason. I will keep Justin in my prayers. Stay strong OH.

13. BRONXXX

BRONXXX Big Dog

My prayers go out to you, your friend in the hospital, your friends family and the driver.

I hope that driver gets the help he needs so he doesnt get behind the wheel and repeat this tragedy.

14. preme

preme CH Dog

stay stronG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. KBK

KBK Big Dog

RIP, will say a prayer for your friends

16. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

R.I.P. Stay strong Ohio. Sorry about youre loss.

17. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

RIP Big J & hope his brother comes out ok... sorry for your loss....

18. ngomalungundu

ngomalungundu Big Dog

God bless.

19. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Terribly sorry for the loss of a good friend, Will keep you, and all of his loved ones in our thoughts, and prayers. Sad is the day when a good person is taken from us...life is often taken for granted, but in times such as this it makes us grateful for all that we have.

20. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

^^^^ Aman brother