1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

R.i.p

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by DOwho???, Dec 6, 2008.

1. DOwho???

DOwho??? Big Dog

:(i lost to pups in 2 days. 1 was only 6weeks and got to close to another,his name was fuego aka FIRE. i liked him a lot and my kids loved him.
    The other was 6months his name was Sun-Tzu aka Sunny, he was off of garners Hickson, he was a great little bulldog. i will miss him a lot he had become a part of my family. I can't believe 2 gon in 2 days, WTF:confused:

2. hozomeen

hozomeen Big Dog

Holy CRAP, 2 in 2 days, that is so harsh; i am really sorry for your loss.:(

3. youngheeler

youngheeler Big Dog

could be parvo???

4. DOwho???

DOwho??? Big Dog

No parvo just teeth...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2008
  5. c.knight

c.knight Big Dog

Sorry to hear that I just lost one to this past friday i feel ur pain

6. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

sorry to hear that, it hurts the heart.

7. maberi

maberi Pup

Sorry to hear about your loss. One of your adults got a hold of them?

8. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

Man that's got to be rough. I feel for ya bro.

9. DOwho???

DOwho??? Big Dog

an 18 month old got the 6 week old pup it was over in a blink of an eye he didn't sufferat all and i don't think he even knew what happened. The 6month old was done by another 6 month old. and this one shocked the S#!t out of me. same size and everything and i still can't believe it. $700 out the window WTF. My wife is taken it kind of bad she hasn't been home since.... cant stand to see where it happened, i still can't believe it. I mean what kind of pup knows how to unlatch himself at will. well he'll be staying in the house in his crate from now on. it was definitely NOT one sided but I never seen anything like that from a pup.

10. maberi

maberi Pup

Wow, I have to admit I haven't seen anything like that out of a pup that young myself.

Again, sorry for your loss

11. okami

okami Pup

Sorry for your loss.