1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

R I P Sasha

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by drtripiao, Sep 6, 2008.

1. drtripiao

drtripiao Pup

two days my mother woke me up telling me the worst news a dog lover can receive. she told me about my four yearl baby (sasha) was dead. i woke up really fast and ran to my backyard only to see my baby laying next my boy Leonidas. I assumed that she might have choked her self on the leash, but i quickly seen blood coming out of her ass. im not a vet by any means,and i never had a dog that i care so much die either. i got online and i searched about dogs being poisoned. i read how when dogs get poisoned usually pee blood, shit blood, or have blood coming out of their mouth, and she definetly have blood coming out of her ass. i just don't see why someone would do that. R.I.P baby you will never be forgotten, your bloodline will be carry by Leonidas.
    shes the brindle

01-15-2008
    08-04-2008

Attached Files:

2. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

RIP Sasha.

Sorry for your loss.

3. Mr Mark

Mr Mark Guest

My condolences! It's never easy when one leaves you, especially if it's from an unnatural cause. May she RIP.

4. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

I'm really sorry to hear about this. RIP.

5. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

So sorry for your lose.