1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

R.I.P ozzie

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by jay creekmore, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Oscar j stephany aka ozzie stevens 9/04/1930-1/17/2014, one of the greatest in the game! died from injuries suffered in car accident. R.I.P

2. ckBone

ckBone Pup

Rest In Peace

3. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....sorry to hear...r.i.p.......ozz.........

4. keystone

keystone CH Dog

r.i.p ozzie

5. cik

cik Big Dog

Well im surprised theres so few posts on this thread about the best dogman of his time and probably any era , with 132 fights and a 98% win record using and breeding his own family of dogs for most of his years bred down from his homer dog , he travelled to 27 states to fight his dogs more than any other well known top flight dogman , he was the best of the best he out thought and out conditioned the competition and he had some bad dogs to go with it, rip ozzie

WORM_SHB likes this.
  6. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Rip. Yes CIk..sad ..

7. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

very sorry for your loss. R.I.P. run free Ozzie.

8. old goat

old goat CH Dog

sorry to here the bad news rip Ozzie .

9. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Don't know how I missed this one, I try to pay all my respects to the people before me. RIP Ozzie!

10. Big O

Big O Pup

R.I.P. Ozzie, another legend lost but never forgotten...

11. I agree cik, when I put this up I thought it would blow up with post's. I didn't know ozzie but I know he was one of grates of the game and will be named in history with tudor,carver,Colby,Crenshaw ect ect! it would be great if people that were around the man posted some stories about him and his dog's! I put a R.I.P up on another forum and didn't get one f#$&ing post it's sad that the game has come to this!!!!

12. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

The man was a great writer and will always be one of the greats.
    I always say...the grave robbers come out when they think folks won't remember...
    I wish there was a way to put the memorial from the gazette on the forum.