1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

R.I.P Ole girl

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by CB, Dec 3, 2006.

1. truegames

truegames Big Dog

Sorry to hear this. She was a good looking pup!

2. Aceman

Aceman Big Dog

Sorry for your loss CB. I was at my sisters house tonight and seen a few pics of 2 of our dogs we had growing up . Damm, brought tears to my eyes. Its a hard thing loosing a pet.

3. Sorry to hear of the loss! where you walking her at the show in Hickory Saturday?

4. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

Hey CB look at the bright side your wonderful puppy is now with Tex. They are having a blast. I'm sure he is taking good care of her. I'm sorry for your loss. I had a pup that was just fine took him to the pet store he walked in and did't walk out. It was awful. We think he died from a heart problem. I know it will be hard on you but try and keep your head up.

5. CB

CB CH Dog

I did get her at the hickory show on sunday.

6. Attila

Attila Guest

I am so sorry about the loss of that little pup. That pup was a beauty. You're a good man my friend. Wish I could bring her back for you. Best I could do is give you one of mine. I know that isn't the same as having her back though. God be with you my friend.

William

7. CB

CB CH Dog

We think she got bit by a snake i looked up all the symptoms and asked a vet and it all said the same thing. Sucks that you lose a dog from a snake.

8. Marty

Marty Guest

CB so sorry to hear about your loss, RIP lil girl :(

9. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

My condolences on your loss. She was a cute, that's for sure. :(

10. kensloft

kensloft Big Dog

Sorry to hear about your loss. Snakes? Life is full of bumps in the road. She's waiting for you... somewhere? It's never fun when death comes knocking. All the best to you and the family.

11. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

Awww, sorry you lost your pup CB. :(

12. OMG CB what happen ??? call me !:(

13. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

:( i am soo sorry! I feel for you. RIP little girl, she was a sweet little thing.

14. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

i am so sorry, my condolences to you.. RIP sweet pup..

15. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

Sorry to hear about ur pup, keep ur head up

16. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

I'm so sorry

17. semo

semo Top Dog

sucks, sorry your pup died.

18. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

I am sorry to hear about your loss CB. RIP Girl.