1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

R.I.P Joe

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by Kristin, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Kristin

Kristin Big Dog

Joe was a truly amazing dog. He was my Uncle's 6-year old Doberman Pincher. He was adopted from a shelter after being dumped there with a huge tumor on his leg. He had the leg amputated and under went chemo treatments, but the cancer ended up in his lungs. We found out about this only a few weeks ago, I thought he still had more time with us. These last 7 months for him with my family were great. He had a loving family, helped take care of 3 foster babies, and went camping in a trailer all over NJ and PA during the summer. R.I.P Joe, we will miss you so much.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Midnight Cowboy

Midnight Cowboy Big Dog

That really sucks I feel for you we lost a dobie a few years back great dog....So sorry for your loss

3. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Damn that's sad to hear. I'm really sorry for your loss

4. popper

popper CH Dog

sorry to hear about that... very pretty dog....ashame ... to young... he had a pretty good build on em

5. chucho

chucho Big Dog

sorry to hear that you lost a good friend.

6. Kristin

Kristin Big Dog

Thanks everyone. :( He was very athletic, it was like he never lost the leg or had cancer. He could pull your arm out on walks, jump, hunted ground hog and squirrel. Great temperament too. He loved everyone, but still very protective of family. And he put up with the three evil Miniature Pinchers my aunt has.

7. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

sorry to hear that.glad he got another chance at life with a good family before he passed.
    R.I.P JOE

8. Kristin

Kristin Big Dog

Thanks! He had it made right up until he passed.

9. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Im sorry for your loss. RIP :(

10. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Sorry for your loss. He was a good looking Dobie. RIP Joe.

11. Kristin

Kristin Big Dog

Thank you all for the kind words! :)

12. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

RIP Joe. He sounds like he was a fine fellow. And a handsome one as well. Glad he got to know a wonderful home before his time came. My condolences... :(

13. Kristin

Kristin Big Dog

Thanks you! He was quite the looker! :)

14. popper

popper CH Dog

I always have much respect for people who pick up dogs from shelters that have some sort of medical problem. For one thing you are saving a life. Also you are helping treat the medical problem to make quality of life way better. pretty impressive . Not a whole lot of poeople would do that.

15. Kristin

Kristin Big Dog

Thank You! My Aunt and Uncle are always looking to help anything they can whether it be them adopting a dog, volunteering to walk dogs at the shelter, fostering babies, and they even adopting their three kids. They have a lot of heart.

16. was here dobermann,
    Im sorry for your loss
    it is easy to land
    and then you meet over there

R.I.P Joe. :(