1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

R.I.P Brandi....you took my heart with you

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by Muttkip, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Muttkip

Muttkip Big Dog

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It was NEVER supposed to END, not the way it did. My baby girl I'm so sorry! YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO DIE THAT WAY!!! I should have stayed home that day! I SHOULD HAVE NEVER WENT TO SCHOOL THAT DAY! I should have been there for you! BABY GIRL I MISS YOU!! PLEASE BRANDI COME BACK, I NEED YOU! Little girl it should have NEVER ended the way it did!! I miss you more and more everyday. It gets harder and harder everyday without you. It's hard not having you here, I know it's been 5 years and I should over it by now. But Girly Girl you've been on my mind A LOT lately. Maybe it's because this May 13th it'll be 6 years since you died in my arms. I miss you Little Girl, one day I hope I can hold you again and play ball with you. Until then Girly Girl, I'll keep seeing you in my dreams.

R.I.P
    Brandi
    ????-May 13th, 2004

I miss you Girly Girl
    For those of you who don't know Brandi, she was my APBT/SBT cross that was poisoned and died in my arms. Well we had her put down, my mom spent close to 300 dollars to keep her alive for a mere 3 hours so I could say good bye. She slipped away peacefully in my arms. She was the best friend I EVER had and she was that dog you come across once in a lifetime.....she was my everything and it's still hard to this day to look at her or her collar I kept without breaking down...I miss her....I really do

Brandi was my heart-dog, my best friend, my everything. She was my entire world. I still mourn over her to this day, I feel the pain of not having her around still to this day. She was the perfect dog. She knew so many tricks and had such a zest for life. She died in a way that wasn't what she of all dogs deserved. I still cry over her every night. I just miss her so bad even after almost 6 years. Even after all that time it hasn't gotten any easier, she is what made me love this breed, she is what inspired me to live each day to the fullest. I just miss my baby girl.

2. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

Forever rest in peace BRANDI.

3. Dreamer

Dreamer Big Dog

That was very heartfelt and I am so, so sorry for you and Brandi. She was beautiful and you can tell from her pictures she was a character.

Dreamer

4. pensam

pensam Pup

i know how you feel i lost a dog nearly ten years ago think about her everyday. they are our children.:dogkiss:

5. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

rest in peace..

6. dajuice

dajuice Big Dog

RIP Lil lady. I've lost several in my life time, but last monday I had one drown trying to bring a half a tree to the bank of the water. She struggled with that thing for what seemed like forever, while I hollar over and over for her to let it go. Anyway after bringing it to the bank she collasped in the mud face first. I make my way down there and get her up on the surface and her heart had stopped and she wasn't breathing. This is our house dog that my daughters, family and every person that has ever said anything bad about bulldogs that was fortunate enough to meet her fell in love with her. "A Social Butterfly" literally. I just couldn't bear the thought of coming home to my daughters without her. I pumped her stomach, and heart like crazy. after several minutes she coughed up a lot of water and I felt her heart start to beat again slowly. I carried her muddy body up the hill back to the car, then back home before we made it to the vet, who said she should be dead. Xray's showed her lungs were full of water. To make a long story short by the grace of God she is still with us today, and after a few day of bed rest where she couldn't walk up the street, last night she chased a rabbit. That was the moment I was able to rest easy, mentally and physically. By far the smartest and gamest lil dog i've ever owned. Even though we didn't loose her OP I definitely fill your pain cause the thought of the house eventually having to cope with not waking up to the lil minipulating con artist, nosey, food bandit was hard on all of us. Sorry for your loss. RIP Lil Lady.....

7. Muttkip

Muttkip Big Dog

It was 6 years this past May 13th

Six long years without her

I miss you Girly Girl and I love you

She may have been a "Pet Bull" mix but to me she was a Bulldog at heart. DA to the extreme, would play ball all day till she literally passed out.

Damn I miss her.

8. ClayLan

ClayLan Pup

Totally understand my dogs are also like my children i love them more that most people in the world. Its a hard thing to lose a dog, you will never totally recover from it. When somthing is part of your everyday life like that its just as bad or worse than losing a person.

9. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

sorry for ur loss ,,RIP...

10. Noa1

Noa1 Big Dog

RIP Brandi

11. Muttkip

Muttkip Big Dog

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfVA_6WRGbc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfVA_6WRGbc[/ame]

This is the song I dedicate to you baby girl....I miss you more with each passing day.

I'm crying my eyes out as a I type this......

You've been on my mind a lot lately, I can't believe it's been 6 YEARS!!! I know you were only a dog, but to me you were my best friend. I love you more the words can say. In the short time I knew you, you showed me what it was like to have a TRUE best friend, even if you were JUST a dog as some people say, but you were MY best friend, I told you everything and you took my darkest and deepest secrets to the grave with you. You were so damn loyal and so damn amazing. I miss you, I miss our runs, I miss the long hours of playing fetch, I miss sneaking you up on my bed even though you weren't allowed to. I still have your purple collar and your favorite purple ball. I'm getting that tattoo soon baby girl. I'm getting it just for YOU, with your name in your favorite color PURPLE. Hell I still throw your favorite food on the ground all the time thinking you'll run around the corner to eat. I can't even eat pizza these last 6 years without looking around for you. It was your favorite food. I still remember that last night you were alive, mom let you sleep in the bed with me for the first time. It was like you knew and wanted me to have that one night with you.

I still miss you more and more with each passing day girly girl. Until I see you again baby girl I love you and I'm thinking of you ALWAYS!!!

I love you Brand New Doggie!!! Brandi you will forever live in my heart!!!!

R.I.P

12. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

and you will be held responsible!! ;) lol j/k

13. Sorry for your loss Muttkip :(