1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

R.i.p Adba, Hello Aadr

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by blackbeard, Oct 24, 2006.

1. blackbeard

blackbeard Big Dog

Many institutions in life (church,government,etc.)have begun with an original mission statement or purpose derived from their founder or its sucessor(s) , like the one Ralph Greenwood had when he took over the ADBA, which was the preservation of the APBT. Unfortuneately many of those same institutions have been derailed from the original purpose for which they were created, for whatever reason it may be($$$). It has been quite a while now that the ADBA has shown tendencies that indicate they're drifting away from Ralph's dream. I guess the time has come to decide where we stand with our breed, where we want it to go. We are all gathered here for our passion for the APBT, nothing else. Nothing against other breeds, but the APBT is unlike any other breed and it should retain those characteristics that have made it so desireable to us.

Luckily there is the AADR(All American Dog Registry). It is completely administered by a true, honest, reputable, longtime dogman. His mission statement is like the one Ralph had when he took over the ADBA. The preservation of the APBT, and only the APBT. Believe me when I say that while TL Williams is running the AADR no one will have to worry about the kind of disappointing and disturbing shit that the ADBA is putting you through. Not me though, I went AADR a while ago. The AADR has its regional shows and its quarterly magazine(Bullathon). Those that want to "Keep It Real" go AADR, and let the ADBA go prostitue itself with other breeds.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2006
  2. diggit

diggit Banned

for sure... what is the adba thinking?

3. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Please dont make me buy a vowel, I am out in the boondocks, what things of the adba are you speaking of? Please excuse me for my ignorance!

4. REACTiON

REACTiON Pup

any more information on the aadr?

5. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Purplepig: The ADBA decided to start registering all breeds. They kicked the APBT to the curb rather than put up some of their money fighting BSL, IMO.

6. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

there was a thread a couple of days ago that there were rumors that the adba was going to let any breed register with them i dont know if the rumors were true or not.

7. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

so dose the aadr know about this and that they are going to have a lot of people switch to them. aim not trying to sound like an ass i like aadr but you think they will get more men power to send out paper work faster thats the only thing about them that they do take a long time with paper work.

8. Attila

Attila Guest

I have gave up on ADBA years ago too. I tried to give them another shot at it but they failed. and now have really failed. What a crock of shit they have become. Absolutely a crying shame. I am ashamed of them. Like I have been saying they sold out years ago. I say down with them. They have been in it for the money only for some time now. Now every one should be able to see it unless they are really blind. They sure didn't want to get rid of their beloved half breeds. So if you thought they were slow and ate up before wait for this crap to hit the fan and not cause a mess in logistics.

9. well i talked to the adba and told them what i wanted to do and they asked me if i would reconsider the decision that i have made.i said no so they says to me well you must understand sir that times are changing and it is just better buisness on our end to become a all breed regeristery.but you rest assured that the american pitbull terrier shall remain first and foremost,and my reply was bullshit i am pulling my dogs out and i am taking a lot of other with me,and i want a refund in full for my living animals,as will other folks i am involved with.their reply was we just simply can not do that.so i told em well you have a choice then,you can refund my money or hear from my lawyer it is all your choice.so they said because i have such a long track record with the adba that they will refund my money but it will take several weeks possiably a month or so.i told em i dont give a shit as long as i get it back in full but i aint waiting no longer than 2 months,i reckon that thats time enough to get everything together on their end,so they are relunctantly refunding the money on all my dogs that are living regardless of who owns them now.now i would like to hear more about this aadr if anyone has all the info about it and wouldnt mind PM me that it would be great.

10. wally81

wally81 Pup

well i tell you one thing the aadr is slow slow.....i mean i have a adba pup and also reg in the aadr in the first of aug. and still have not got my papaers back and some of my other buddies havent got there stuff yet either....

11. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

well that is the only bad thing about it your going to have to call and call and call pretty mutch bug them untill they hurry up and send them thats how one of my buddys got his and my dog is registered with the adba,ukc,and aadr i had registered him two years ago and i still have not gotten the paper work back yet i just didnt feel like calling and calling i think they should be more organized.

12. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

What about the sdr?(sporting dog registry) I have sent the paperwork in for one of my dogs to be registered with them. I havae heard good things about them, and hope it is all true, but you know how that goes. It is Tom Garner's wife who is handling all the paperwork. Any of you had any dealings with this registry?
    Attila, good to see you among the living! You should be getting mail after I type this.
    Late

13. see i hate changing regesteries,it's like changing trucks or email adresses or moving into a new house.it is always a hassle.chaps my ass that they are causing us all this trouble.but i reckon that the more buisness that these other regesteries get from us will make them kind of speed things up to keep up with customer satisfaction,at least i hope they will.

14. wally81

wally81 Pup

i still wander about the adba only time will tell.....let me ask you all this half of these regs you all are talking about i have no idea who or what they are.....besides the only shows in the SE are nkc,adba,aadr,ukc.....and the nkc and ukc are in tenn area....so for me to go to a show i am suppose to go to BFE to go to a organized event????? i live in mid fl.

15. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Hell boy, your in prime bulldog country! Take the trek to GA and your set. The closest shows to me are a min. of 3 hours away, once a year for a local ADBA show. Anything bigger, in Michigan, is going to be probably a 12 hour drive one-way.