1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

quick question for anyone

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by clutch billups, Mar 10, 2007.

1. clutch billups

clutch billups Big Dog

dog food what do you feed your dog ? and why?? just curious thats all oh and one more thing Diamond dog food anyone ever heard of it and if so what do you think ??thanx

2. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

Canidae - Quality ingredients, optimal fat/protein percentages

3. Michele

Michele Guest

Chicken Soup for the Dog Lovers Soul

4. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

do a search for this.

there have been many topics, discussed at length.

the search function will return good results.....looks up dog food, diamon, etc.

5. vena

vena Pup

kirklands lamb rice and vegtable. It's a good quality food tha only cost's 18 dollars for a 40 lb bag. It has pretty good ingredients and there is no corn in it. The corn used to give my dogs bad gas. There are a few that are better out there but this one fits my budget being that i have 3 dogs to feed. The big draw back is that the only place that sellls it is price cosco which charges 50 dollars annually for a membership.

6. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

what ever you do,dont feed nutro-max,I tried it once and my dogs shit like crazy,and it stunk to the high heavens,i know no dog poop smells good but this was just revolting i ended up throwing the bag away after a week.

7. LegendsMami

LegendsMami Top Dog

Merricks Wilderness Blend. My dog loves it. His coat looks great! I have also tried Canidae(when I had my pup I took in), Innova Evo- only when Legend trains hard(weight pulling, agility,obedience), and Solid Gold- rotated w/ Merricks every couple of months.

8. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

there has been a ton of these covered,,but i'll respond anyways. if i just had a couple of dogs, i'd go with canidae. it's just a good all-around food, and i had great turn-out from it. dog looked and acted a helluva lot better than what she had been on another feed or three. i feed diamond now, can't complain, it gets themall the vitamons they need and they look good. they shit alot and it smells worse than when i fed canidae though. that's the only big draw-back.

9. malachi

malachi Big Dog

I was feeding canidae but Malachi might have an allergic reaction to grain so we just switched to Innova evo. Expensive but very high quality.

10. natures variety mixed with some raw

11. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

What are you doing to warrant the use of 42% protein?