1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Questions

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by brindl3guds, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Anything gud goin on in va...I mean i just see bullys....i was given a pup by someone(no papers of of course) an he was soo skinny hips showing and everything...never saw the parents....but i like em but i need another no telli wt this dog really is....4 mnth 15 lbs...its da pup in my avatar

2. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

THere are bulldogs in Va

3. Jeep/Redboy

Jeep/Redboy Big Dog

Are you asking is your pup a bully or an APBT? It's been awhile since I had any pups but I would say 15 lbs. at 16 weeks is about right for an APBT. But in the pic he looks real stocky like a bully. IMO, judging from the pic and the weight it may just be too soon to tell.