1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Questions on 2 books

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Mark1427, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Mark1427

Mark1427 Big Dog

I got the book Dogs of Capitalism and it has book 1 on it. Is there a series or something?
    Who has read T.L. Williams book American Patriot and what are your opinions on it. I don't want to get it if it's not a good read. Thanks

2. SDJ2010

SDJ2010 Big Dog

T.L.'s books are great IMO! Lots of rare photos and lots of info...

3. From what ive read, Dogs of Capitalism was intended to be the first of the series, but was never followed up with other volumes. The only other publication i can find linked to Jones is The Leuchter Report: A Dissection. But have yet to find an actual copy.

4. brindle

brindle Big Dog

American Patriot is a good book, and all of TL Williams' books are nice and worth having. Lots of history and photos.