1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Question About Mims?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by KnottyBoyNC, Jul 8, 2005.

1. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

SHIIIT!!! Never heard that but yea. where'd you get that??

2. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

xx24x7xx, I haven't been to her website in a good minute but it used to divide her brood stock by color (Blue females, red males, etc., etc., etc).

I know a fair amount of people with York dogs, and the line does tend to have mostly mild cardiac issues because of the lack of culling and testing.

However, I have seen some good dogs from the line. Moderately built, even-tempered dogs who excel in various sporting outlets. In that way, you are right, as the source of the dog is just as important as what is behind it.

Anyway, not too sure what York kennels has to do with Carl Mims.

I have never used the BFKC as a registry; they seem fairly fly-by-night and I register my dogs to do conformation/weight pull, which I'm not sure the BFKC hosts...

3. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

Yea BFKC doesn't host many that I kno of but Im gonna call m up n find out 2day. who do you reg with? I was sayin Bfkc registers Yorks' dogs which to me is than them reg. BULLIES.

4. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

i smell a peddler..... Supply and Demand

5. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

No peddlin here! By "Supply n Demand" I meant how more ppl where I'm @ are more into color/size. Not really much else. U could tell a person a pup is RE. . .have no papers. . . no parents on site or even pics most times, an as long as its a decent blue dog, alot of ppl don't care. Esp the so called breeders that still say silly shit like "oh my dog's bloodline is Razors Edge/ Fawn / Rednose or some dumb shit like that.I hear " American Pitbull an Rednose" more than anything an gettn dogs that you dont kno shit about n jus for looks sounds more like a peddler. I only have 2m- 7 females n they get bred TO THEM every other heat depending on their last litters. No outside services. I only get bitches that tie into my stock male(s) an that are from parent / offspring breedings. Which helps me cater to specific fanciers. an acquired taste. . .sip on that CLK! Lol

6. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

every one wants bs garbage and you are more than happy to supply it. sad thing is that 9 out of 10 morons you sell to will breed the shit out of their piss poor bred dogs too and that is why our breed is in trouble. you breed 7 bitches every other heat? that is a puppy peddler dont kid yourself kid

7. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i saw the dogs, sorry man, but they all need spayed and neutered, not to be bred!

8. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

I don't breed m every other heat, I kno better than to breed my shit into the ground. n Woody I see da hate n ya eyes! If ya seen my dogs n come out ya mouth like dat wit all the boney scruffy throw away shit posted on alot of pages!!! Ya MF'z da reason da game is fuckd up now, n everybody act like Bullies are where it's at. MF'z call gamedog kennels "Rib-Shacks" I fck'd up in typed depending on their last heat when I should have said "when they get bred depends" period. Like i said tho,I got 7 bitches an haven't put out a litter off MY STUFF n a yr. and change so what the fck ever. Our breed is in trouble cause everybody thinks GAMEDOGS are soley for fighting n everytime you see a great conditioned gamedog ppl thinks it's jus "sooooo skinny". So FUCK WHOEVER thinks like da last 2 curs. *****STR8 UP*****Woody you a FUCKIN JOKE!!!! SHO ME BETTER.

9. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

dude you sent me a link that took me to a bunch of blue halfbreeds. i call that kinda dog junk. look up my posts, and check out some peds ive posted...my dogs make the peds not the other way around BTW....and you call me a joke. this is all the reply youre gonna get, so take it to PMs if you got something to say

10. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

Hey xx24

I would like to see your dogs

11. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

same here

12. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

2 RE muttleys which by the way I'm tryna sell for dirt n 1 raw ass man-eater. What about the rest of my chaingang? KEEP IT REAL WOOD!!! n FUCK tha cpu. I'll send you my #. WE'LL GET UP.

13. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

pm me some links to your dogs, i'm interested in seein em:D

14. NorthernOutlaw

NorthernOutlaw Big Dog

I'm interested in how the hell you understand what he just said!!:confused:

15. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

I dont know where to start?? Tip = Leash's make great NUSE'S

16. NotaBlueHippo

NotaBlueHippo Big Dog

im with northern! WTF he jst say lol

17. preme

preme CH Dog

this thread is trash andthat miss blue shit is trash and yousound like a fcking peddler with tash cull that shit in a hurry mn biters and all why would you wanna sell that bull shit your wats wrong with the game you say you got chinaman/termite / but all you talking about is trash put up or shout up..
    preme

ps
    were all waitng to see the line up,,,,,,

18. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

I was tellin Wood I had 2 Razor Edge Bully-SHIT dogs I'm practically giving away, Nota. an I have another blue (ped's up) I think would change alot of opinions of the gamenss of BLUE DOGS, that is one of my guard dogs. I was telln Wood I'm not the type shit on the computer(cpu) type of dude cause ppl get disrespectful over the net but extra humble n person so...But on to the next...I am new here didn't plan on steppn on toes but my thing is: If someone told you ur dog wasn't shit, said persons never saw ya dogs 1st hand, an YOU KNO your dogs ability what do u do?

19. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

X24X7X i seen where them dogs came from. & i ain't saying YOUR dog is a shireater. but them folks should be ashamed of posting that website. I wasn't seeing any gamedogs only BYB type dogs. the only thing close to a gamedog was the poland & chinaman bred dog. & them peds & dogs looked like culls maybe im wrong. but i seen enough to know better. you just may have yourself a true "gamblers delight" only you know that. but what i can see from there website they some BYB making some beer money off some pups. don't breed them dogs anymore. cull them ALL & start over with some well bred stock from dogmen. if you like mimms stuf there are a lot of redboy snooty around NC same with termite chinaman & grunt dogs. some of the best redboy / jeep / rascal dogs are coming out of NC these days. take your time now & go meet some folks stop messing around with BYB because you pick up there habits. stop breeding & learn more about dogs. even if you put lipstick on a pig at the end of the day it's just a pig with lipstick o

20. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

lol. If I were so confident in my dog's ability, I would not allow a random remark on an internet forum to challenge that confidence in my dog.