1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

pyantel pamoate

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by gameone, Sep 23, 2010.

1. gameone

gameone Big Dog

where is every one getting their's from?called KV and they told me I need a prescription for it now??:confused: wtf

2. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

get mine from the vet supply shop

3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I get mine at the tractor trailer supply store, I just bought some last month. shouldn't need a script for a basic wormer like that.

4. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

you can get it at wal mart, tractor supply, or any feed store worth its weight in salt.

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Check the livestock section for shit like that. They're funny like that you can get the same stuff for livestock that u need a sript' for dogs! I think its called strongid t or something like that.

6. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

You can buy pyrantel for dogs OTC all day long anywhere, hell like i said they sell it at walmart. Nemex 2 is the brand i always get.

7. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

Nemex 2........sold at the pet store

8. gameone

gameone Big Dog

Pryan 50 I guess I should of said.Who use's nemex 2 these days?I usally get 2-3 32-oz bottles.Anyone have a hook up on gallons?

9. littleblackdog

littleblackdog Big Dog

KV is just screwed up now with that, anywhere else on the net is cool, kv is weird now, they use to be the "stuff". It is the particular brand that now is considered scrip only.

10. Check ebay, I bought mine there, made by Columbia Laboratories, Pyrantel Pamoate suspension pinworm treatment, but 50mg's per cc, exactly like Strongid T but way cheaper.

11. BKNLS

BKNLS Big Dog

Check out Lambert Vet supply pryan50...i think 1000ml's for $30

12. RandR

RandR Pup

Strongid is the horse wormer type of this .... you can get the goat too and it lasts about 60 dewormings... the horse tube lasts less- i think my FIL did 5 dogs with 1 tube.

13. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

any horse and cattle store, say your using it for horses , cause some stores will not sell you it for dog use, or say they cant unless you have an account or other bs, they frown on selfcare of your animals. they promote taking them to the vets for that, so you might have to give a false story, there catching on to our methods! soon, you will need a farm deed to get the stuff ! same goes for ivermectin 1%, tammi flu you need a perscription too, but you can get online out of south africa i think it is, cures parvo with i.v. treatments and also electrolite solution (but that you can get anywhere)