1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Puppy Pictures

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by pookie!, Feb 26, 2014.

1. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

Lil Man
    [​IMG]

Cyclona & Lil Man
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cyclona
    [​IMG]

Boo and Bandito
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lil Man
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Boo
    [​IMG]

All of them, before a fight broke out between Lil Man and Cyclona, the calm before the storm (Lil Man, Bandito, Boo, Grip and Cyclona)
    [​IMG]

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

They all lookin good! That dam bandito is still my fav! You got your hands full I can tell lol

3. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

I love cyclona. You can just tell she is a special one.

4. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

Dito is heading off to his new home this weekend :) Im excited for his new owner to meet him, he is a great pup and i hope he turns out to be a great dog

Special is an understatement lol, she is odd... damn dog never ceases to make you laugh thats for sure

5. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Glad he's got a good home to go to, I'm sure they all do! Good job with them cute pups!