1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Puppy Growth

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by lockjawpitz, Jul 12, 2004.

1. I HAVE A 5 MONTH OLD ADBA ch HAMMONDS/AVANT FEMALE LT TAN WITH GREEN EYEYS PIC WILL BE UP SOON...GOT HER FOR 1100 ...MY QUESTION IS WHEN WILL SHE GET TO HER FULL BODY AND HEAD STRUCTURE FETURE I KNOW IT TAKES TIME IS IT ABOUT A 1YEAR OLD? MY SECOND IS WERE DOES THE AVANT BLOODLINE COME FROM NEVER HEARD OF IT AND IS IT A GOOD BL???

2. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

1100 for a pup...WOW hang on...double WOW....

As far as growth, you can look for that 1100 dollar pup to grow until its around 2yrs old when it reaches full maturity and even then look for some changes....

BB

3. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Hey congratulations on your new pup....I have to agree w/ Mr. BBK there, 1100 for a very young pup....:eek: ...ouch!! I have never heard of the Avant line. But I hope you and the pup the best.

4. congratulations with your new pup. 2yrs is the breaking point for growth as BB said. 1100.00 for pup jeez that is whew, alot of money. Wish you well and enjoy!!!!!

5. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

I've heard of the Avant bloood line. Let me look at some of these kennel websites I have saved. I know they have that on there. Or just email me or something and I'll let you look because there are a lot of kennel websites. lol

6. LA_Headhunters

LA_Headhunters Big Dog

What Avant dogs is it down from from what I know it's probably Avant's CH Alien (E.Crenshaw/Heinzel blood) or some of the heavy Eli stuff crossed with Carver blood down from some other Avant dogs. Hope this helps.

7. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2004
  8. AC

AC Big Dog

Well i have to agree for the money part. Sounds like you paid a hell of a lot for a crossed pup but off great lines. I wish you luck and yes they stop growing at about 2 yrs sometimes 1 1/2